NEurope

Right I need someone for PS3 Spec Ops, must be good at MW2 and have a headset.

Any takers?

were do i sign?

If you need a hand when Chris is not there, just send me an invite. I have all 69 stars and know some of the tricks for the Juggernought levels.

Aye I've done them all on the 360 I just need to go through them on the PS3.

When are you guys up for playing? I just want them out of the way as I have tons to get through before the big hitters in February/March.

i just lost my job so my time isnt exactly precious right now, im pretty much free most days/afternoons and nights.

ok cool, you up for a bit around 10 tonight?

yeah, i can do that. not looking forward to the ear raping pain of the headset mind.

Well I started using danger close, hahahahahah, n00b tubing for shits and gigs, plus with a AT4 Launcher, i have a worryingly big enjoyment of blowing people up, plus with scavenger perk, refils those grenades. boom boom.

Ok, so was just using my Danger Close class that I use for fun on certrain levels - as above! Got 5 kills with my first RPG on Skidrow, then 4 with the Pred. Had a Pavelow up within 30 seconds. HAHAHAHA. Wish there was something akin to the theatre mode in MW2; it twas priceless.

Ok, so was just using my Danger Close class that I use for fun on certrain levels - as above! Got 5 kills with my first RPG on Skidrow, then 4 with the Pred. Had a Pavelow up within 30 seconds. HAHAHAHA. Wish there was something akin to the theatre mode in MW2; it twas priceless.

lol might have to give that a try!

no one will make it thru that without getting a big grin on there face

Edited by Nintenchris

Well... I er... did?

Actually, a lie; I stopped after around 30 seconds.

never got the appeal of tea bagging, i mean, its the virtual exivilent of screaming "whos your daddy?" at every minor success in life.

Makes the person doing it look more like the loser.

I played this last night for the first time in a while and seemed to have lost all ability to play well.

Either that or I was more drunk than I thought.

never got the appeal of tea bagging

Especially as most of the time the other person either can't see it, or that your dead body is in a completely different location to where it is on their screen.

Or because you're vulnerable during it and thus die, thus 2 lots of PG Tips are needed.

never got the appeal of tea bagging, i mean, its the virtual exivilent of screaming "whos your daddy?" at every minor success in life.

....yeah? :bouncy:

Especially as most of the time the other person either can't see it, or that your dead body is in a completely different location to where it is on their screen.

thats the thing, as soon as you die the camera moves away and you respawn. i could be back to my courpse in the time it takes people to get close enough to it to tea bag. of course they would just kill me again cos im crap but thats besides the point.

Haven't played this in days....and that is an achievement for me. I gave all my games to my sister to hide them from me. Got exams ya see and my self control aint too great...no assassins creed 2 for me either....

Haven't played this in days....and that is an achievement for me. I gave all my games to my sister to hide them from me. Got exams ya see and my self control aint too great...no assassins creed 2 for me either....

Good going!

I remember when i was at high school with my trustly Gamecube, it got near GCSE time and i actually gave the power cord to my mum to hide away coz i couldn't trust myself! lol.

Good going!

I remember when i was at high school with my trustly Gamecube, it got near GCSE time and i actually gave the power cord to my mum to hide away coz i couldn't trust myself! lol.

Wish I used those tactics when it came to studying! Problem was no matter what I had, I would find a way to play a game e.g. low powered laptop, phone ect.

Anyways played this for the first time online yesterday after getting it on Steam the night before (£40.00 is not cheap but looking like it was worth it!). OMG I can feel the addiction setting in, and seeing as my PS3 is still not with me (courier gave me a call today to say it would be delivered tomorrow because no one at home ¬_¬), I can tell it's going to get alot of play time. Even managed to get three knife kills in a row. Three guys grouped together had just shot my mate so I rushed in there and knifed them all in turn. I can see why people love it, almost anything you do in the game is rewarded so it really gives you a feeling of achievement. N00b toobers incite my nerd rage though. Still learning the ropes, but after a couple of hours play, im lv 12 i think. LOOOONG way to go.

You should get it for the PS3 as well so you can join in our weekend gaming nights!

We had a pretty good turnout on Saturday.