NEurope
canand

GDC 2009

What is everybodeys Predicstones for GDC this week and I will be helping N-Europe with the release dates.

As I said in the Wii general discussion:

Badly designed Storage Solution

DSi promotion

DS Ware titles

Some new smaller games

Sales shit

Some talk of Wii games already revealed

E3 Teasers

I hope new Zelda Pokemon G/S Remakes and a new Mario and Animal Crossing DSi Ware game.

Not at GDC. Animal Crossing on DSi Ware will almost certainly never happen.

Not at GDC. Animal Crossing on DSi Ware will almost certainly never happen.

Why not a DSi Ware Animal Crossing?

I hope new Zelda Pokemon G/S Remakes and a new Mario and Animal Crossing DSi Ware game.

Hope for change.

...Ahem... Hahahahahahaha!!! What a funny guy. Wishful thinker eh? ;)

Iwata's keynote is entitled "Discovering New Development Opportunities". What could fall into this?

- It was Hero of Time who posted this patent application for a Wii learning pack for kids. Could actually show up in line with Iwata's topic.

-DSware, WiiWare again fall into this category. Could include new titles, and Wii storage solution.

Edited by david.dakota

I think this conference will be a little muted. With E3 back in it's full form this year I reckon most developers will be keeping their powder dry for the 'big one'.

I agree with Zechs, I can't see Nintendo revealing too much themselves.

I'm hoping for a Conduit teaser or info and of course any new IP's announced from smaller devs that would normally get overlooked at E3 as a result of the Big-Guns.

Echoing what I said in the Other Consoles variant of this thread...

I'm anticipating NOTHING... therefore I won't be dissapointed but I may be pleasantly surprised. :heh:

I'm expecting nothing either BUT i would like to see a announcment on DSi games, a memory solution for Wii and more Professor Layton! :D

more Professor Layton!

Yes. Yes. Yes. We're two games behind Japan- almost three- its about time NOE took their fingers out of their asses and localised the remaining games.

I doubt the other Proffessor Layton games are gonna come out until the 1st one stops/slows down selling.

I believe there is a whole story behind why Professor Layton games are taking so long to come to the US. I believe it has something to do with the puzzles, as a lot of the puzzles in the japanese version has many puzzles that would only make sense to the Japanese people and not the english.

I think it's got something along the lines of that, I can't exaclty remember, I may be wrong all together.

Echoing what I said in the Other Consoles variant of this thread...

I'm anticipating NOTHING... therefore I won't be dissapointed but I may be pleasantly surprised. :heh:

This. Our biggest failure as a race is not innately holding this mindset.

This. Our biggest failure as a race is not innately holding this mindset.

And every year, people will say they will not get excited again...and then the year after that....

People just always get suckered into wanting to get themselves hyped for something they will most likely be dissapointed with :heh:

more Professor Layton! :D

Not a prediction, but what do yous recon the chances of a Wii version are??

Why stop there?

I'm anticipating that Nintendo announce:

1. They are going bankrupt.

2. Won't be making any more consoles or games.

3. To cover their losses, they will be visiting every household to retrieve their consoles/games back.

4. They will be killing witnesses to the above.

That way, I know I definitely will be pleased.

Not a prediction, but what do yous recon the chances of a Wii version are??

Strange you mentioned that! but that was my prediction in the 'Wii general thread'...chances are pretty high i reckon!