NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
LegoMan1031

Playstation 3 Online Meet Up Thread

I wanted to do Burnout :(

I am On KZ2 today. I can do tournaments.

We will have to try and go on burnout soon then!

Not sure if i will be online tonight as im going online with res 5 with a mate on my 360 at 20:20ish.

We will have to try and go on burnout soon then!

Not sure if i will be online tonight as im going online with res 5 with a mate on my 360 at 20:20ish.

I think we should add more games or it will be Killzone 2 every night :p

I am thinking about catching up on games soon. Let me first dig into Persona and Madworld. Cooky mentioned Rock Band 2.

Cooky mentioned Rock Band 2.

Yup PS3 owners unite and buy this since only me and Matt got Guitar Hero World Tour!

We could form bands play others online etc - come on you know you want to it's brill.

Yeah, come and join my band - 'The Puppies Nose's'.... We freakin ROCK!!!*

*except on school nights

And seriously, now that Modern Warfare 2 has been officially announced, we need to form a CoD4 squad for some private matches/training. This is gonna be big.

Oh, and downloaded the R2 map packs, and I think Dwarf has too. So maybe a Resistance 2 night?

Edited by MATtheHAT

I will do something about the drum and guitar stuff. Do SIngstar mics work on them?

And seriously, now that Modern Warfare 2 has been officially announced, we need to form a CoD4 squad for some private matches/training. This is gonna be big.

Might as well broaden the gaming nights theme. We could do a selection of game e.g either Burnout or Motorstorm on one day? Interms of COD alot of people are playing WAW right now especially withthe support its been getting.

How many people on Socom? I enjoyed that in the beta. R2 also hass ome people because of the DLC.

Edited by Choze

I am thinking about socom...but liked the demo of warhawk. Do many N-Ers still play that?

I am thinking about socom...but liked the demo of warhawk. Do many N-Ers still play that?

I would play Warhawk more if others did. Its a great game. Socom i will definately get at some point since quite afew have it and are recommending it on my friends list.

Not as often as I used to, but would not mind getting back into it.

Might as well broaden the gaming nights theme. We could do a selection of game e.g either Burnout or Motorstorm on one day? Interms of COD alot of people are playing WAW right now especially withthe support its been getting.

I mentioned CoD4 because of the new MW2 trailer, and know that at least 5 people have it, whereas W@W did not seem to be as popular amongst us. I have it, and would love to play it, but if only two people have it then its not worth it is it?

I mentioned CoD4 because of the new MW2 trailer, and know that at least 5 people have it, whereas W@W did not seem to be as popular amongst us. I have it, and would love to play it, but if only two people have it then its not worth it is it?

Yeah add it in i am sure some will be pleased. I dont have either COD but i will be there for COD6 MW2.

Up for Bad company and Warhawk too. Anyone else got Crash Commandos?

Edited by Choze

What night shall we say for CoD4 then?

I have got WaW but on the 360...

What night shall we say for CoD4 then?

I have got WaW but on the 360...

Its a bit late tonight but what about Fridays for 'Modern Warfare' (CoD4, SOCOM, Warhawk and MW2)?

Yeah thats fine. Was about to ask which game to play. May just buy Socom or do Warhawk.

Only game I'd be interested in out of those would be Socom, but I have niether of them so maybe I'll just have Friday as my free day, along with wednesday.

We could do a Warhawk demo day lol. Just install the demo and join in.

Yeah thats fine. Was about to ask which game to play. May just buy Socom or do Warhawk.

Only game I'd be interested in out of those would be Socom, but I have niether of them so maybe I'll just have Friday as my free day, along with wednesday.

CLICK ME

Think there is only me and Cooky (again) who have this game.

Good price but don't think I'll end up buying it, it's out of stock there anyway.

I want Worms man!

Socom is a definate. Will get download version. Very soon. Just feel guilty with so many unfinished games.

Think there is only me and Cooky (again) who have this game.

Yeah looks that way and so far I've played it for about 10 minutes - I need to get back into it!

Socom is a definate. Will get download version. Very soon. Just feel guilty with so many unfinished games.

Likewise I'm only half way through resi 5, barely touched SOCOM, neglected Bioshock, given Little Big Planet no love for months, haven't even finished single player on COD4 and hardly touched online.

Too many good games so little time - Loving Everybodys Golf, Killzone 2 and Rock Band 2 right now!

Yeah looks that way and so far I've played it for about 10 minutes - I need to get back into it!

Likewise I'm only half way through resi 5, barely touched SOCOM, neglected Bioshock, given Little Big Planet no love for months, haven't even finished single player on COD4 and hardly touched online.

Too many good games so little time - Loving Everybodys Golf, Killzone 2 and Rock Band 2 right now!

You know, if everybodys golf was online like socom, i would have got it by now. Changing discs takes so much effort!

Anyways, edging towards socom right now. But I really did want Warhawk...and im edging back...this is gonna take some serious thought.

Warhawk and Socom are both good online games. You wont be dissapointed either way i think. Niether have single player at all for the record.

Yeah i am going to get Rock Band and Socom (as well as other stuff) but need to spend more time with Persona 4, Total War and Mad World this weekend. KZ2 obviously gets a ton of time so maybe other shooters need a break...

So Killzone tonight? Will try and get on, been so busy recently don't think I have made it to any of the game nights.... I am up for a rock band night being added once I get it. Not much point in me getting it at the moment as my guitar is stuck in bolton...

So Killzone tonight? Will try and get on, been so busy recently don't think I have made it to any of the game nights.... I am up for a rock band night being added once I get it. Not much point in me getting it at the moment as my guitar is stuck in bolton...

I should be on tonight. Just need to force myself away from res 5... (about half way completed it on professional, yay)

I will put the 'modern warfare' night on friday but at the mo i'm not sure if i could make it or not, I only have CoD4 out of the list u made above anyway.

Should we leave burnout and motorstorm on seperate nights or should we maybedo a 'racing night' (Idea came to me from Mats Modern warfare idea) with burnout, motorstorm and wipeoutHD? Again i don't own motorstorm but if we wanted to do that i can play the other 2 and just sit out of motorstorm kinda thing.

Edited by Mike1988uk

I should be on tonight. Just need to force myself away from res 5... (about half way completed it on professional, yay)

I will put the 'modern warfare' night on friday but at the mo i'm not sure if i could make it or not, I only have CoD4 out of the list u made above anyway.

Should we leave burnout and motorstorm on seperate nights or should we maybedo a 'racing night' (Idea came to me from Mats Modern warfare idea) with burnout, motorstorm and wipeoutHD? Again i don't own motorstorm but if we wanted to do that i can play the other 2 and just sit out of motorstorm kinda thing.

I think it's a good idea...I suggested a similar thing a while back when I said lets have a sports night and racing night etc...Same as we could have music night for all the rock band/guitar hero owners...

may I suggest MGO gets added to the modern warfare mix? Not played it online much since the beta and then launch...but perhaps deserves a bit of time.

I think it's a good idea...I suggested a similar thing a while back when I said lets have a sports night and racing night etc...Same as we could have music night for all the rock band/guitar hero owners...

may I suggest MGO gets added to the modern warfare mix? Not played it online much since the beta and then launch...but perhaps deserves a bit of time.

Yeah i seem to remember u sayin something like that now... Me and my dodgy memory!

If we were to create a racing night what day would ppl prefer? Motorstorm is currently Tuesday and Burnout is Wednesday.

Yeah i wouldn't mind giving MGO a go, if i can actually work out what to do on it! lol.

lol yeah MGO is a different kinda beast....depends tho sometimes if you play with people who just run and gun like nutters it can be fun but that doesn't work if people are playing stealthy and taking up good positions.

Sign in to follow this