N-Europe

Does anyone have any consoles they dont want?

I need some old/broken/unwanted consoles. Im getting a laser etching machine this coming week and need some test pieces to try out some designs out on.

If people could donate me some machines this would really help me out and will be happy to etch anouther machine you may have as a thank you : peace:

Martinist; does it still work? I say that because, well, mine has a hinge crack and deformed stylus slot. I'd happily send your my way Rick but it's still functional and the best I can do for handheld gaming right now. Unless martinist would be prepared to send his (assuming it's functional) my way, and I'd send you mine. See what I mean?

Sure, the DS still works a treat, Still has the charger too. I could box it up and send it out to ya if you want.

Problem is our post office shut down, so it may take a few days.

And i only have those crappy DVD size jiffy bags atm, so i'll have to find some parcel paper.

Why do you need consoles to test a laser etcher, whatever that may be? The ignorance expressed in which may lead to a clear reason why I'm asking a potentially retarded question.

Btw guys, anyone with a cracked DS case(or a broken screen) who'd get rid of that stuff for nothing, send it my way! I've for a long while wanted to try recasing a DS, but had no broken enough DSes to hand to warrant it(nor warrant the expenditure of a broken one when I probably can't fix it).

Yeah, that'd be awesome. I'll ship mine off to Rick too. Cheers martinist.

Excellent thanks you two.

I have a broken NES and a DS phat with a broken touch screen.

Although I have no money to post them to you so I guess I'm just being a tease.

A nes would quite good as its really flat. I could throw you some postage money if needs be.

Why do you need consoles to test a laser etcher, whatever that may be? The ignorance expressed in which may lead to a clear reason why I'm asking a potentially retarded question.

The machine can both cut and etch some materials depending on what the laser setting is. So I ideally need some guinea pig machines to see how the etching comes out before I laser someones pride and joy.

I have a broken GameCube, but I was wanting to mod it later on in its death.

Well if you want it keep it. If you want help decorating it in future tell us.

Cheers guys I will post some pics of my experimentation on some of my consoles later this week.

Are you just looking for donations or to buy as well? I have a boxed Megadrive II for sale atm which is in excellent condition, perfect for laser etching. :)

Heres a link to the thread I was selling it in...

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23965

Theres a pic of the box there but if you are interested and want a pic of the console let me know.