NEurope
Ellmeister

Festivals 2009

I have my one from two years ago still on. Perfect condition!

I shall be going for the early time and then going back to my house to see uni mates, I'm so excited :)

My bare wrist makes me feel so inadequate :( Luckily I make up for it in the COCK department. Had to get in there before one of you did >_>

I cut mine as it was getting annoying as fuck, I sitll have it somewhere though.

Also, assuming this dude is legit, I'm going Reading aswell. Get in.

I might be going to the Eden Festival in Dumfries, which is apparently a massive hippie festival.

Looking forward to all the music - stunning, since none of it is famous outside of those who love jazz and ska.

Finally got my leeds ticket! Yay! Chan and myself are driving down horrifically early to set up everyones tents so we have a big space for ourselves. I am not a morning person.

If its too big, its going to be taken over. If you leave a huge hole in the middle like a circle, people might just sent their tents up there :p I've seen it done. Not to me thank god, but was pretty damn funny.

Thats why you get one of those pop-up tents to put in the middle while people are arriving. And just fold it back up after.

Thats why you get one of those pop-up tents to put in the middle while people are arriving. And just fold it back up after.

Wow. Thats so clever.

And keep it where?

Look like me and my mates are going on thursday because my brother a fucking retard and lost the early entries.

I've been to Download and Sonisphere this summer, both were great and had some fantastic music. I reckon I must have saw over 30 bands at Download. Reading will be a different affair, a lot more lounging about and drinking. We bought a gazebo this year, and it rocks. You become the envy of the surrounding tents.

I've been to Download and Sonisphere this summer, both were great and had some fantastic music. I reckon I must have saw over 30 bands at Download. Reading will be a different affair, a lot more lounging about and drinking. We bought a gazebo this year, and it rocks. You become the envy of the surrounding tents.

You also become a nice big target on riot night ;) I'll keep an eye out for you :p

And keep it where?

Anywhere, they're foldable tents, they fold into a bag which can fit wherever you put your bags :P

And keep it where?

Look like me and my mates are going on thursday because my brother a fucking retard and lost the early entries.

Ouch, theyre going on ebay pretty cheap though if you wanna replace em.

Anywhere, they're foldable tents, they fold into a bag which can fit wherever you put your bags :P

All space is valuable, so theres no ideal place for it.

Put something there you would have taken with you anyway which isnt worth much.

You also become a nice big target on riot night ;) I'll keep an eye out for you :p

Hah, there will be a fair few of us on guard. Plus we know by now to steer clear of camping near the paths.

I wonder if the Noel Edmunds Gang will make another appearance this year.

Hopefully backscratcher and buttscratcher isn't constantly shouted. Drives me nuts. The "bollocks" chant however, good fun.

All space is valuable, so theres no ideal place for it.

Put something there you would have taken with you anyway which isnt worth much.

They flatpack into a thin circle, can just chuck one under a tent already up.

The funniest thing I ever saw at a festival was at this year's Download. In the arena, there were two people, one dressed as a chicken and the other dressed as Peter Griffin, having a fight. There were about 200 people watching.

If you're going to Leeds/Reading do yourself a favour and go watch Manchester Orchestra. I didn't realise they were playing Leeds/Reading or I probably would've got tickets....

If I've got nout else to do I'll pop over there. This time tomorrow I'll be HORRENDOUSLY DRUNK AND HIGH. I can't wait.

You know how shit it is being ill the day before Reading begins?

Clue: It's utterly shit

I was feeling really ill yesterday, was getting a little worried:sad: I'm feeling better today though, so I'm sure you'll be fine by tomorrow :yay:

I was feeling really ill yesterday, was getting a little worried:sad: I'm feeling better today though, so I'm sure you'll be fine by tomorrow :yay:

Touch wood, you seem to be correct!! Also feeling crap yesterday but better for much of today, hopefully it shall stay this way.

Im getting quite excited at long last!! Though if the weather here's anything to go by, the campsites are gonna be swamped...

If I've got nout else to do I'll pop over there. This time tomorrow I'll be HORRENDOUSLY DRUNK AND HIGH. I can't wait.

In all seriousness, would you try save us some tent space?

If you ccant thats fine :)

Im feeling ill today, and my brother has swine flu.. Lets hope i dont have it.

Whos still got their wristband on?

I have 6. Should be 7 really though.