NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Bren

Escape from City 17

Just found this quite cool video on youtube, thought id give it a share. Someones made a series based on City 17 from Half Life, and theyve done quite a good job id say,

This is what the makers av said,

"Originally envisioned as a project to test out numerous post production techniques, as well as a spec commercial, it ballooned into a multi-part series. Filmed guerilla style with no money, no time, no crew, no script, the first two episodes were made from beginning to end on a budget of $500."

Loooks very professional for such a small budget! Its mint, id love their to a be a movie based on somethin like this.

Wow, very nicely done. And on such a small budget. Would love to see it get fleshed out into a full movie, as Half Life would make for an amazing one. Had a sort of terminator feel to it, don't know if anyone else picked up on that.

That was awesome.

Really wasn't expecting that.

"I hate walking, okay! Huuurgh!" :heh: Awesome.

It looks pretty good, yeah. The guys who directed it are professional advert directors, so it has a lot of experience behind it and I assume (as I don't play Half Life much) that they're using the engine for the CGI, as it would take a lot more than $500 and a hell of a lot of time to render if all from scratch.

Sign in to follow this