Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Finally ended an F-ed up relationship

Falcon_BlizZACK

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say your more likely to get a girl by doing it 50/50 rather than making her pay for everything, things work both ways, if your going for a nice meal together, then pay half and half. If a guy bought me a drink and you didn't, I'd be more inclined to go after the other guy, I mean one drink..0.o..geez.

I think that's what tapedeck said.

Personally I think it's better to pay roughly equally, but like Jav said don't go keeping a record and don't be stingy about paying a little more. Just don't let people walk all over you and vice versa.

I think that's what tapedeck said.

Personally I think it's better to pay roughly equally, but like Jav said don't go keeping a record and don't be stingy about paying a little more. Just don't let people walk all over you and vice versa.

This is why moogle is awesome. : peace:

As I've said before in this thread, I can sometimes be a little too generous. People that are willing to accept me paying a little too often, are always the ones that end up hurting me in other ways. It often shows up someone's attitude towards you, and other people in their lives.

I'm all for equality, but it swings both ways.

I dont get cheaters. I mean, okay, if you cheat on someone you dont love, fair enough. If they wanted to break up though they should have the guts to do it first before sleeping around.

But cheating, getting caught out, then saying oh but i do love you blah blah... whatever, stupid idiots. Thankfully this hasnt happened to me.

Really, I think its just greed. Like that kid that has two flavoured ice cream in his hands, doesn't know which one he likes best, but still licks both. The signs were all too obvious though. The awkward signals and her lack of caring... Really how on earth do you forget your loved ones birthday after like 7 months? I think this formulae is universal; selfish individual = not relationship worthy.

Honestly, if I got cheated on, that person would probably be banned from my life forever.

I had the image of a huge lock coming down on someone, and then the person being deleted, as if he were a thread on a forum. Haha.

But yeah, been cheated on with my last relationship, and tried to carry that on but failed. So, wouldn't like to be in that situation again!

The fact is, all this equality being said [which I agree with totally], the bloke will probably still end up paying 90% of meals etc.

That really depends on the people themselves I guess. I think me and Flinky have been pretty good at splitting up the costs of food so far. I'd feel bad if I got everything paid for, especially since we both don't own a lot of money. =P

But yeah, I think both persons in a relationship should pay for things. Which is why we sort of alternate with who pays for something. So far that has been working out well enough. =)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!