NEurope
Eenuh

RedBubble T-shirt challenge: I need your vote!

Okay, first of all I have to say that I don't feel too comfortable posting this here, but Flinky forced me to. If it's not acceptable though, the mods can feel free to delete it.

(And sorry to the people I already PM'd about this!)

Anyway, I participated in a challenge on RedBubble, which is called the Sound challenge. Everyone was allowed to send in a T-shirt design that has to do with the theme sound (so it's very broad). I entered with my Whistle Boy shirt.

1918379-1-whistle-boy.jpg

At the moment, the people can vote for the top 20 shirts. After that, the people from a store called Demo (in London) will pick their top three. These winners will get a certain amount of their shirts bought from them and receive a certain percentage of money from that.

Now of course, I would like to get as many votes as possible on my entry, to hopefully make a chance for that prize. So if you would be willing to vote for me, it would make me a very happy girl!

It's pretty easy. You sign up on RedBubble (all you need is a username, email and password) here: https://secure.redbubble.com/signup

Then, you go here: http://www.redbubble.com/groups/redbubble/challenges/2304-sound?work_id=1918379

And you simply click on the button under the image that says "Vote For This". And that's it! =D

It would mean a lot to me if you can vote for me and possibly get other people to vote as well. Thanks fellow forumers! =D

(and there's still 10 days left for voting, if you were wondering)

It does make a cool t-shirt design.. you could have put the bird in your sig in there also... voted for it anyway, good luck

It does make a cool t-shirt design.. you could have put the bird in your sig in there also... voted for it anyway, good luck

We were sadly only allowed one entry, otherwise I would've put in that bird as well yes. But since this one is my most popular t-shirt design, I figured I'd just enter with this. =)

And thank you very much to the people who have voted for me already! I really appreciate it! =D

I think your t-shirts are amazing and have thought of buying them in the past. I'll vote at some point when i can be bothered to sign up. I'm very lazy like that, sorry =/

I'm a member already, but can you tell me what number your tee is out of the 361? I can't keep clicking...

Happy to vote for you though.

I think your t-shirts are amazing and have thought of buying them in the past. I'll vote at some point when i can be bothered to sign up. I'm very lazy like that, sorry =/

Heh that's okay, I'm a lazy person myself so I understand. =P

Glad you like my shirts though. =)

I'm a member already, but can you tell me what number your tee is out of the 361? I can't keep clicking...

Happy to vote for you though.

Well the link I posted should lead you to my entry normally. It doesn't tell me what number my entry actually is (for me it shows up as being number 36, but then when I log out it shows it as a different number, so I really don't know).

And what is your username on RedBubble, if you don't mind me asking? =)

Well the link I posted should lead you to my entry normally. It doesn't tell me what number my entry actually is (for me it shows up as being number 36, but then when I log out it shows it as a different number, so I really don't know).

And what is your username on RedBubble, if you don't mind me asking? =)

Right you are. My craziness.

It's dodoriazarbon. It's got nothing in it though. :cry:

It's tshirt #80, if i remember correctly? I had to scroll through them to get to it, too.

Voted for you now. See i told you i would get around to it :p

Thought no.112 (Guitar Girl) and no.107 (Musika) were good though!

Thanks for the votes everyone, very much appreciate it! =D

And Jav_NE, I think you're allowed to vote for more than one, so if you like those shirts, give them a vote too. =)

I would but it would render my vote for you pointless so, not much use in that.

Maybe, though right now people are voting for the top 20, from which the actual winner will be picked. Just saying that if you like another shirt as well, I won't feel bad if you vote for it. =P