Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

And Who Is He? That's One Secret He'll Never Tell...

Slaggis

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway the usual birthday related stuff post (the details of the day itself is in HWYD somewhere).

I got moneys. A portable shaver thing. Boom Blox. A collection of hot chocolate stuff. And this from my housemate (which should impress Rez):

n536116492_1769822_4514.jpg

Giant canvas print (although he appears to be saving the day through the power of fisting). For an idea of size here it is next to my TV (and wrapped up): http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1769813&id=536116492

Good times :D

Anyway the usual birthday related stuff post (the details of the day itself is in HWYD somewhere).

I got moneys. A portable shaver thing. Boom Blox. A collection of hot chocolate stuff. And this from my housemate (which should impress Rez):

n536116492_1769822_4514.jpg

Giant canvas print. For an idea of size here it is next to my TV (and wrapped up): http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1769813&id=536116492

Good times :D

I love that. Uncliched cover to have, plus I love the fact it's so big and in your face.

I want one.

Indeed, my good sir.

You have just made a haiku.

And look, so have I.

But ultimately,

a haiku only works in,

its native language.

In my opinion anyway. For a start the phonological timing is messed up in English, and secondly Japanese tends to use fewer syllables (or rather, moras) to express meaning. Of course technically they're only called haiku if they're about nature, but meh.

But ultimately,

a haiku only works in,

its native language.

In my opinion anyway. For a start the phonological timing is messed up in English, and secondly Japanese tends to use fewer syllables (or rather, moras) to express meaning. Of course technically they're only called haiku if they're about nature, but meh.

I knew you couldn't let that be unsaid. :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!