NEurope
Dante

The World's Youngest Transexual

But if you ask any transsexual, the overwhelming majority will say that they knew they were in the wrong body before they were 12.

I think so, too. They may not realise why or how or what's actually wrong, but I think most will have the feeling.

But if you ask any transsexual, the overwhelming majority will say that they knew they were in the wrong body before they were 12.

But I'm sure there are plenty of people who think that before the age of 12, but then change their minds later on in life. But if they had had the op, then they would massively regret it.

Most people know of their sexual/gender orientation way before 12.

She probably grew up confused as to why she was a boy. Why she was encouraged to play with boys' toys. Etc etc.

I knew I wasn't "normal" when I was about 6 or 7.

reminds me of the case of dr money and the boy who's penis was burned off.

its a falous case study in psychology. basicly, identicle twin boys are born, having circumcision via a laser (wtf?) power surge at the hospital and one baby boy has its penis burned off. dr money, a psychiarist surgests penisless boy is raised as a girl, under the hypothesis that gender roles are assigned rather then inhernet.

kids are raised, one as a boy, one as a girl. boy grows normaly, girl, not so much. always wanting to be like her brother, play with his army toys, rough and tumble play. parents disscourage this. a few years later, girl is aware of problem, so is told whats what. years later has a penis made and installed.

sadly, the shock of the revolation was so great, both boys commited suicde. interestingly, the brother did first, the news seemed worse for him then his sister.

dr money called the experement a success.

If it gets me turned on, it doesn't matter what it was.

exactly. i was thinking, if that was a guy, would i still be attracted? yeah, i would. why would the gender make a difference, if im already attracted?id not deny the attraction just cos of an xy rather then an xx.

reminds me of the case of dr money and the boy who's penis was burned off.

its a falous case study in psychology. basicly, identicle twin boys are born, having circumcision via a laser (wtf?) power surge at the hospital and one baby boy has its penis burned off. dr money, a psychiarist surgests penisless boy is raised as a girl, under the hypothesis that gender roles are assigned rather then inhernet.

kids are raised, one as a boy, one as a girl. boy grows normaly, girl, not so much. always wanting to be like her brother, play with his army toys, rough and tumble play. parents disscourage this. a few years later, girl is aware of problem, so is told whats what. years later has a penis made and installed.

sadly, the shock of the revolation was so great, both boys commited suicde. interestingly, the brother did first, the news seemed worse for him then his sister.

dr money called the experement a success.

exactly. i was thinking, if that was a guy, would i still be attracted? yeah, i would. why would the gender make a difference, if im already attracted?id not deny the attraction just cos of an xy rather then an xx.

Sick experiment. Is it really true?

Anyway, I personally disagree with the last comment. Gender does make a difference for many people, myself included. If she was a boy, I don't think the attraction would be there for me. It's all superficial, of course. I dunno if it is the way I was raised (don't think so, my parents have always been very open-minded) or if it's just in my genes, but guys just doesn't turn me on.

Anyway, I personally disagree with the last comment. Gender does make a difference for many people, myself included. If she was a boy, I don't think the attraction would be there for me. It's all superficial, of course. I dunno if it is the way I was raised (don't think so, my parents have always been very open-minded) or if it's just in my genes, but guys just doesn't turn me on.

Does falous mean the same as fictitious?

If so, then no.

Seems a bit of an extremem experiment, though =/

We are "programmed" to feel attracted to certain visual cues, no matter what is your sexuality. For me (has for most men) it happens to be features in the female body, if I happen to see those in a male I can't avoid to feel attracted, regardless of gender. Many "traps" you won't even know until its too late.

I'm sorry, as arrogant as it sounds, I agree with Cube.

It should be in law at least to have some warning of him/her being a transexual.

I know this will sound republican (in b4 Political Debate), but I simply don't want to do it with a girl who was once a guy. Its fucking weird to me.

It should be in law at least to have some warning of him/her being a transexual.

I know this will sound republican (in b4 Political Debate), but I simply don't want to do it with a girl who was once a guy. Its fucking weird to me.

But you would never know, if they choose not to announce it to the world, so why would it matter?

Let's face it, with an attitude like that she wouldn't want to sleep with you either. So your safe darlin' ;)

Wow she is stunning, lucky she was such a pretty boy eh? XD

And If I happened to fall in love with a guy, and then found out he used to be a girl, it wouldn't make one bit of difference.

Dunno what the problem is for Maase/Cube and all the others.

She's not stunning, she just looks average/pretty, to me...

She looks like a better version of Nicola Roberts. Except Nicola has sexier hair.

but you were attracted to her before you knew.

if i was to sleep with some one, id have to like them as a person as well as find them sexualy appealing. i dont think it would matter to me they used to be a boy, i mean if im attracted to them, why deny it?

She's not stunning, she just looks average/pretty, to me...

She looks like a better version of Nicola Roberts. Except Nicola has sexier hair.

*Sentiments are being echo'd*

Yeah, she's not that good looking at all. Anyone can dye their hair blonde and wear make-up.

And Nicola Roberts is stunning because she has such pale skin, and lovely hair.

Yeah, it's amazing the kid did it so young. Ended up looking pretty, but I think he got lucky, being naturally feminine-looking and all. The hormones helped a lot, too, of course.

As for the opinions of Maase/Cube... I don't think it should be mandatory to reveal something that private, if the sex is similar. If it isn't, the men will notice anyway. :heh:

Now, wether the fact that she isn't 100% female would influence me in a relationship or not...I don't know, to be honest.

Lol, its not like people are going to show each other their ids during dates.

Gorgeous chick: "So, my house or yours?"

Maase: "Hold on there, let me check your chromosome identifier card."

Lol, its not like people are going to show each other their ids during dates.

Gorgeous chick: "So, my house or yours?"

Maase: "Hold on there, let me check your chromosome identifier card."

you laugh, but that saved him from a very awkward moment with pete burns

We are "programmed" to feel attracted to certain visual cues, no matter what is your sexuality. For me (has for most men) it happens to be features in the female body, if I happen to see those in a male I can't avoid to feel attracted, regardless of gender. Many "traps" you won't even know until its too late.

It seems that the people who think that she should be obligated to tell people that she was previously a boy are slightly homophobic. It's strange actually, as I would have no problem with her, yet I can't imagine myself in bed with a guy. Probably because it's not so much a person being a guy as much as it's the physically male traits that I can't seem to get my head around. It seems Shino is right.

Cube and Maase, are you serious???

I don't see anything wrong with wanting to know the truth about something as big as this. In fact, I expected the majority of people to agree.

I don't see anything wrong with wanting to know the truth about something as big as this. In fact, I expected the majority of people to agree.

Well, if you plan to have a relationship with someone, of course you want to know something like this. It's a major part of their lives and thus their personalities. But to make it required by law for them to reveal it? I dunno ... it seems so ... prejudicial. Maybe it's just me, but in my head it would be the same as obligating people to tell you their religion or something else that could make you change your opinion about them. While I perfectly understand why some people might have something against it (the general mentality being what it is) - and while I of course can't judge people for acting upon what their feelings tell them - making it required by law to tell something like this is simply against sexual equality in my head.

People in serious relationships with transsexuals eventual HAVE to know about it, after all there's still something missing if they want to build a family together. But for everything else, I don't think it matters.

Edit: What DannyBoy said.