N-Europe

The Producers of The 1UP Show form Area 5: Launch new show “CO-OP”

Cookyman

I sort of enjoyed it, but for a show type thing like this it was just meh. Why was it like, HEY IM GONNA INVITE ALL MY FRIENDS OVER AND TALK ABOUT GAMES.

Just seemed unprofessional, but still, there is still a lack of these gaming discussion things so I may follow it for a bit. Invisible Walls wins for now though.

I love it when hard working people are fired from their jobs unjustly, just cause they disagree with my opinions.

Well I actually love it when people are fired who repeatedly slam the Wii and try to peddle the opinion that everyone who owns one isn't a real gamer.

As I said, shite site good riddance.

Well I actually love it when people are fired who repeatedly slam the Wii and try to peddle the opinion that everyone who owns one isn't a real gamer.

As I said, shite site good riddance.

Oh noes, a business which has the aim of selling opinions, sold an opinion you don't like.

It really is quite pathetic 0_o.

So he's not allowed to have the opinion that he doesn't like someone else's opinion now? :confused:

I didn't say that, I just said it was pathetic that he wished people with families to feed would lose their jobs just because supposedly they disagree with him. Considering he's never met these people in person it surprises me he even cares, not to mention has such a hatred towards them.

And @metroid, they didn't 'go under'. I'm not sure the whole story but some big media company bought them out and then fired most of their staff and is doing some crazy stuff with their site now.

I didn't say that, I just said it was pathetic that he wished people with families to feed would lose their jobs just because supposedly they disagree with him. Considering he's never met these people in person it surprises me he even cares, not to mention has such a hatred towards them.

And @metroid, they didn't 'go under'. I'm not sure the whole story but some big media company bought them out and then fired most of their staff and is doing some crazy stuff with their site now.

Are you not judging him without ever meeting him though?

I'm not about to weep over a bunch of people who constantly demeened Wii gamers. I've never met them, but clearly 1UP and their parent company really weren't doing that well or they'd still be around today. They talked shite, they went under.