NEurope

Top 8 -Button, Barrichello, Vettel, Hamilton, Webber, Raikkonen, Rosberg, Alonso

Podium - Button, Vettel, Raikkonen

Charge - 12 times

Drivers: Button, Vettel, Massa, Alonso, Barichello, Webber, Raikkonen, Rosberg

Top 3: Barichello, Vettel, Raikkonen

Charge: 17 Times

Will:

Drivers: Button, Vettel, Massa, Alonso, Barichello, Webber, Raikkonen, Rosberg

Podium: Barichello, Vettel, Raikkonen

Charge: 17 Times

Gaggle:

Drivers: Button, Barrichello, Vettel, Hamilton, Webber, Raikkonen, Rosberg, Alonso

Podium - Button, Vettel, Raikkonen

Charge - 12 times

Goron:

Drivers: Massa, Kimi, Jenson, Rubens, Lewis, Vettel, Fernando, Glock.

Podium: Vettel, Massa, Rubens

Charge: 10 times

Retro Link:

Drivers: Jenson, Rubens, Kimi, Massa, Vettel, Webber, Trulli, Hamilton.

Podium: Jenson, Kimi, Rubens.

Charge: 5 Charges.

Noodleman:

Drivers: Jenson, Rubens, Kimi, Massa, Vettel, Alonso, Rosberg, Webber

Podium: Jenson, Vettel, Massa

Charges: 8

Gizmo:

Drivers:Jenson, Vettel, Massa, Kimi, Rubens, Webber, Glock, Kubica

Podium: Jenson, Vettel, Massa

Charge: 29 (fucking lol)

There's the list so far. Just waiting for noodlemans 'charge' prediction. Who's up for working all this out btw? Maybe we should all just work out our individual points, would make it easier maybe? If it gets too complicated we could just change it so you pick 8 drivers but all from different teams (so less points to add up)...we'll see how it goes anyway.

Btw Gizmo, if legard says Charge that many times you're gonna be winning by miles ;)

Edit: Added Noodlemans Charge prediction.

Edited by Goron_3

Btw Gizmo, if legard says Charge that mean times you're gonna be winning by miles ;)
He'll be the Button of our championship!

Yeah, we might aswell just work our own results out.

Btw Gizmo, if legard says Charge that mean times you're gonna be winning by miles ;)

That was the thought process by which I guessed.

If he says it 30 times, do I still get 29 points, for being closest? I'm concerned he may say it 30 times.

That was the thought process by which I guessed.

If he says it 30 times, do I still get 29 points, for being closest? I'm concerned he may say it 30 times.

Unfortunately you'll get absolutely NOTHING :D

Qualifying soon. If this mornings session is anything to go by we're in for a treat. Still a lack of grip in the track and pretty much everyone is complaning about understeer. Ferrari, especially Massa, are looking very quick; the Brawns seem slower than they'd want to be and Red Bull are always a mystery until we get in Q2/Q3. For some idiotic reason i didn't put Webber in my prediction so kinda hope he gets held up or something :/

Edited by Goron_3

I think I got 6/8 of my predictions.

So glad Trulli didn't get pole. Have I mentioned I dislike Trulli? Should be a good race between Vettel and Button tomorrow, and a good race for third between Rubens and Webber.

Right that was an interesting session. Should be interesting to see the fuel loads they're carrying.

Right, I predicted Massa, Kimi, Jenson, Rubens, Lewis, Vettel, Fernando, Glock. We'll give points equal to the positions they finished in so I got 26 points from that session. Feel like such an idiot for not putting in Webber, grr.

Retro Link:[/b]

Drivers: Jenson, Rubens, Kimi, Massa, Vettel, Webber, Trulli, Hamilton.

7/6/3/2/8/5/4/0 = 35 points

That right?

I thought we were gonna do it: 10/8/6/5/4/3/2/1

Edited by Retro_Link

7/6/3/2/8/5/4/0 = 35 points

That right?

I thought we were gonna do it: 10/8/6/5/4/3/2/1

yeah under those points that's what you got. much more than me though i was dumb enough to neglect Trulli and Webber...ouch thats gonna hurt me loads come the race.

Mind you, you could pick up 10 points if Vettel manages to stay infront tomorrow!

Qually Weights:

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/75896

1. Sebastian Vettel 649.5

2. Jenson Button 655.5

3. Rubens Barrichello 652.5

4. Mark Webber 656.0

5. Jarno Trulli 652.0

6. Kimi Raikkonen 658.0

7. Felipe Massa 654.0

8. Fernando Alonso 644.5

9. Nico Rosberg 660.0

10. Robert Kubica 664.0

11. Nick Heidfeld 681.5*

12. Kazuki Nakajima 680.4*

13. Timo Glock 689.0*

14. Heikki Kovalainen 665.0*

15. Adrian Sutil 668.5*

16. Lewis Hamilton 696.5*

17. Nelson Piquet 689.6*

18. Sebastien Buemi 686.5*

19. Giancarlo Fisichella 688.5*

20. Sebastien Bourdais 701.0*

Talking points:

- Barrichello lighter than Button

- Massa lighter than Raikkonen

- Renault are slow!

- Think Jenson may get the jump on Vettel

Come on vettel, get me some points :)

You know Webber has a great chance tomorrow. Neither of the front 3 have been great off the start in previous races whereas Webber has been half decent. He should be able to leapfrog rubens with a bit of luck at the pit stops and then make a charge on Button.

Tomorrow is gonna be all about tyre management. Vettel tends to be a bit hard on his tyres and so does Rubens, whereas Button and Webber are silky smooth. Can't wait :D

Just reading how Team Lotus have entered a team for next year with a rather strong looking lineup, Mike Gascoyne, Johnny Herbert as well as a few of the guys involved with the team last time it was operational.

With the FIA looking like they are not that willing to negotiate with the current teams demands is anyone else beginning to think that when the team list for next year is announced Williams are going to be the only team that still has a space? I'm very excited to see how this all pans out.

Just reading how Team Lotus have entered a team for next year with a rather strong looking lineup' date=' Mike Gascoyne, Johnny Herbert as well as a few of the guys involved with the team last time it was operational.

With the FIA looking like they are not that willing to negotiate with the current teams demands is anyone else beginning to think that when the team list for next year is announced Williams are going to be the only team that still has a space? I'm very excited to see how this all pans out.[/quote']

Hopefully the other teams will just start there own series. And bankrupt mosley yay win win

Button Wins...

Again!

Fairly dull race this afternoon, though Barichello's escapades were certainly lolworthy.

Looks like Rubens let us all down prediction wise. And what happened to Raikkonnen? He was anonymous the whole race.

I only counted one CHARGE. And Nakajima didn't crash. Strange. They must have known we were making fun of them!

I counted 2 charges, though only 1 of them was a 'charging' :heh:

pretty boring race. Button has won the title, Rubens isn't happy at just about everything, Ferrari were about 4 tenths a lap slower PER LAP than the Brawns, Red Bull were slower than expected, Toyota somehow were quick again...

That Brawn car is just incredible. It's easily one of the best cars I've ever watched on TV. Just.Amazing. On a heavy fuel low is FLIES around the track. What would make the title interesting is if someone (NAKAJIMA!) get's paid a large sum of money to take out Jenson for the next 2 (or 5) races...

OMG that was a boring race! Shame cos I really like Turkey, but Button and Brawn managed to make it really dull; hope that's not true of the rest of the decent circuits!

Thanks Massa for that overly agressive swipe on Kimi at the start!... stupid slow Rubens!

And another great example of Rubens dangerous driving today... sort it out... you may be frustrated but you can't just go sticking your car where there isn't room!

Well that's championship over really, what a boring one!

Though I'm gonna predict Kimi to win in Spa!... please!

Oh and apparently FOTA have agreed to scrap KERS next year as it's an excessive cost, and to help the new teams. What an absolute load of bollocks... waste of bothe development time and money for those that got behind it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F1 stars back teams in budget row

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8087722.stm

Toyota's Jarno Trulli said: "I know that in the next week something should budge, must move, otherwise there will inevitably be a split."

Renault's two-time champion Fernando Alonso said: "I prefer to race in any other category before the new F1."

Both were speaking after a meeting between drivers and team principals representing eight members of the Formula 1 Teams Association (Fota).

Trulli, at 34 one of F1's senior drivers, said: "At the moment we have to wait and see because Fota wants to reach a solution together with the FIA.

"However, all of us drivers understand very well which is the right side to be on."

He added: "Mosley must understand there are some things that cannot happen.

"The [FIA's] rules for 2010 are not good because F1 must remain the number one sport in the world, with great technology and with the manufacturers.

"With these rules we are completely out. They are inadequate and we [the drivers] share the same vision as Fota."

Alonso claimed the teams "have done their maximum" to reach a compromise, and said: "Now the ball is in the FIA's court."

The Spaniard added: "If the manufacturers cannot sign up for F1 and they organise a parallel championship, that would be the most interesting.

"Then you would see the technology and the fastest cars in the world and, in the end, that's where the drivers want to be."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Race: Button [8], Webber [7], Vettel [6], Trulli [5], Massa [3] = 29

Predicted Winner Button: + 3

Qually [35] + Race [29] + Winner [3] = 67points

Edited by Retro_Link

57 points for me :/ Damn you retro.

Yeah boring race really. Season's pretty much over for me tbh, i swear it's actually harder to overtake this season. Doesn't help half the tracks are utter shite in terms of overtaking. Monaco, Bahrain, China, Singapore, Spain,Valencia and Hungary are ALL tracks where it's difficult to overtake, and today there was pretty much NOTHING either. After every race Brundle comes in (on the red button forum) and goes 'that was a race for the strategists today'...grr.

Good on the person who emailed in saying 'yeah good for Brawn and all that, but man the seasons got boring!'... to which Brundle came out with his 'it's still exciting bollocks!'

And OMG at Jake almost getting mown down by Trulli!! :o

Good on that man who jumped in and grabbed him!!

Also, DC doing the grid walk was wierd... it was a good grid walk mind, but still wierd two of them doing it.

Wonder if Brundle wants to stop doing it soon?... or doesn't he usually have Hungary off as a holiday [when Damon Hill usually steps in to commentry], so maybe DC's getting a bit of training to step in for that?

Also, the Bonus Prediction for Silverstone should be something like Number of 'For Sures' from Massa; or from everyone... but we'd prob lose count of that!!

And speaking of Massa, lol at Rob Smedley telling Felipe Baby how drive drive a better lap!

Edited by Retro_Link

Good on the person who emailed in saying 'yeah good for Brawn and all that, but man the seasons got boring!'... to which Brundle came out with his 'it's still exciting bollocks!'

And OMG at Jake almost getting mown down by Trulli!! :o

Good on that man who jumped in and grabbed him!!

Also, DC doing the grid walk was wierd... it was a good grid walk mind, but still wierd two of them doing it.

Wonder if Brundle wants to stop doing it soon?... or doesn't he usually have Hungary off as a holiday [when Damon Hill usually steps in to commentry], so maybe DC's getting a bit of training to step in for that?

Also, the Bonus Prediction for Silverstone should be something like Number of 'For Sures' from Massa; or from everyone... but we'd prob lose count of that!!

And speaking of Massa, lol at Rob Smedley telling Felipe Baby how drive drive a better lap!

Just read an interview with Rubens at Planet F1 and he said he's pissed off at his lack of success this season. I REALLY hope he wins at Silverstone, i really really do. Hopefully it'll rain because he's mighty quick in the wet and so are the red Bulls.

Can't help thinking he should be spending his time elsewhere [like the simulator!], but Nelson Piquet is on twitter...

http://twitter.com/NelsonPiquet_

11181070.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1244495814&Signature=hOib%2FAj3KR56MfaA8IIdTBAZInc%3D

Breakfast with the team today, at Renault's Motorhome.

11209321.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1244495864&Signature=mPREUInKaBhcv%2BCzwykpm8dZJUw%3D

GPDA meeting, Turkish GP.

11338661.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1244495903&Signature=hZJCvUR4hjuAbfrUTYyqxZwwQ48%3D

Joking with Mark Webber today at the autograph session.

11381113.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1244496698&Signature=o6CFHuJ0neRfCiTxL0hQAjWLvrs%3D

Back from the track (Nelson, Iaconelli, @ferrarijr e Gabri).

11458687.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1244496733&Signature=5lQ8uS8cV3209nnh2d1qpjaKu%2BQ%3D

Drivers´ parade around the track.

11458797.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1244496782&Signature=5wefRacALFgt%2Bv5hE23Ep7FgSQw%3D

Webber and Button.

11458854.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1244496832&Signature=S3PZPLFh%2FAM1FlShB78TEy5iEwk%3D

Buemi, Alonso, Bourdais, Hamilton, Sutil, Rosberg and Kovalainen.

Wonder if he tweets from his car...

'stuck in the gravel trap again'

'seventh spin of the morning! new record!'

'Flavio looking pissed right now'

Edited by Retro_Link

Wonder if he tweets from his car...

'stuck in the gravel trap again'

'seventh spin of the morning! new record!'

'Flavio looking pissed right now'

:bowdown: Brilliant.