NEurope
Jav_NE

The Wrasslin' thread

The Matt - Jeff story is following a similar path as the Taker - Kane story back near Mania 14 where Taker would never fight Kane no matter what Kane did to try and get a fight.

Yeah, and look what happened to them. Kane's a wash-out and Taker never gets a look in.

I hope the story ends soon, hopefully at Mania as i just want Jeff to continue his title ambitions.

I used to like kane. i'd go as far to say that back when he had the mask he was one of my favourites. Now though i'd agree that he's pretty much a wash-out, although they could use him sooo much better than they do.

19 days until i fly out to houston people :D got my spending money today. The days seem to be going slow now gah

what ill be doing :

Wrestlemania weekend:

Fan axxcess - Edge and HBK

Fan axxcess - HHH and JBL

Midday Madness

Hall of fame - Section 106 row 24

Fan axxcess - Y2J and Ric Flair

Wrestlemania 25 - Section 126 row 7 VIP riser :D

RAW - Section 110 row 14

in "travel package" got a WM hoody jacket and WM pull string bag (2 of each)

cant bloody wait now got $1000 spending money gunna be awesooooome

edit *noticed on page 6 got asked how much its costing me* well

doing "gold package" AND 4 additional days (7 days staying for now) for 2 people that cost roughly £1600

flights cost £800 for 2

Raw tickets - £60 appox

edge and hbk fan axxcess for 2 - £60 or so

not including spending money

Edited by BeerMonkey

I'll admit, dude, I'm rather jealous.

My best hope to see some live wrestling would be when they come to Birmingham, which would probably be this November. But I doubt I would be able to go by that time... :hmm:

Are those seats good?

Sounds amazing, i'm well jealous. You'll even see Stone Cold at the Hall Of Fame induction! Make sure to get lots of photos of the whole experience and share them with us.

How come you have to pay to meet them though? That's a bit lame.

fan axxcess = WrestleMania Axxess features:

SmackDown Live!

Experience WWE's SmackDown on a Thursday night!

THQ’s Superstar Challenge

Check out the action on Friday night.

The Main Event

Live matches and appearances featuring WWE Superstars.

Superstar Signings

Get an autograph with your favorite WWE Superstars or Legends at three stations strategically placed throughout WrestleMania Axxess.

Diva HotShots

Get a photo with your favorite WWE Diva at two stations strategically placed throughout WrestleMania Axxess.

Undertaker’s Graveyard

Experience your dark side; walk through the cemetery with tombstones featuring the Undertaker’s 16 WrestleMania victims.

THQ Presents WWE Legends of WrestleMania Video Game Zone

Gamers get into the action by competing in the hottest new WWE video game from THQ. Friday night promises a special treat with the Superstar Challenge!

WWE Memorabilia

Experience WWE history while walking through this memorabilia area showcasing primal personalities to the slamming memories of past WrestleManias.

Superstar Ink

The world is divided into two kinds of people; those who have tattoos and those who are afraid of people with tattoos; which one are you? Get painted in this authentic tattoo parlor.

WrestleMania Art

Experience WWE personalities in a unique way by walking around this art studio filled with creations by WWE Superstars, Legends and others.

Hornswoggle’s House / Steel Cage

Ever wonder how this former Cruiserweight Champion gets around in his own “under the ring†crib? Peak into Hornswoggle’s House and see it for yourself. On top, fans get a rare chance to experience what their favorite Superstars feel when surrounded by the chain link that is the steel cage!

3 Count Trivia

Test your skills against the buzzer. Participants will win prizes and bragging rights at this “know-it-all†attraction

Superstar Entrance

Fans can act out their favorite WWE Superstars ring entrance while being announced into the ring by a WWE announcer and walk home with a DVD of their experience to show off to their friends!

WWEShop

Fans of all ages will be enticed to purchase the hottest WrestleMania gear and products with the option of purchasing on-line products at nearby kiosks.

WWE KidZone

Dunk tank your friends and foes, get your face painted like your favorite WWE Superstar, be a WWE Action Figure, experience the WWE Kids Magazine, gather your lost parent and toss them into the ultimate playground! WWE’s Kids Area; it’s not your typical playground.

WWE Welcome Mat

Get what you need at this out-of-the-box welcome center. Fans will be offered literature and assistance at this entrance feature.

Call-A-Match

Participants can call the action of a favorite WrestleMania match and walk home with a DVD of their performance!

WWE Championship Belts

Get up close and personal with these memorabilia displays. Fans will check out past and present WWE Championship belts!

WWE Studios Presents 12 Rounds

Peek into WWE Studio’s newest Spring 2009 release, 12 Rounds with this memorabilia display, and experience items that assisted Detective Danny Fisher (John Cena) in making it through the worst day of his life.

Concession / Eating Area

Take a break from all the excitement that WrestleMania Axxess has in-store for you at this eating area where you can enjoy a quick bite to eat and an ice cold beverage!

seating - im at 126 row 7 facing cameras apparently (in gold bit not blue)

2hwh15c.gif

That sounds amazing!

Is it sad that getting a picture with a diva was one of the more exciting things on that list for me though? I think i'd probably jizz in my pants if Maria or Christy were there.

By the sounds of all that, you're destined to have a brilliant time. :o

Then again; if you were just going to WrestleMania, that itself would be a good time.

Sounds like an awesome pack you have there Beer Monkey, have an awesome time.

And the seats you have for Mania look awesome, should be able to see the lot clearly.

BeerMonkey you lucky SOB, that is awesome.

Hey when you are at Mania, bring a big ass sign saying "N-Europe KNEEEEE" and try get it on camera, haha, that would be legendary

Damn, that really is awesome.

I second the KNEEEE flag. You could even disguise it as a sign pro-William Regal. :heh:

You so have to do a sign! You should get seen if you're on that side, depending how high you are, but i think you should be in the shot.

And get lots of pictures of the divas at that Axxcess thing!!! ;)

Oh dude, BeerMonkey, big idea. Don't just do a N-Europe sign for Wrestlemania... have one with you everywhere you go, especially when you meet the divas and other superstars for signings and stuff.

They usually show clips of backstage stuff that happened with the fans in the build up to the show, you might get lucky... or even into the DVD.

But of course, yeah an N-Europe sign seen during the show would be Epic Win, even if your not in the shot with the ring action, there'll be numerous shots over the crowd at various points.

haha, would be so awesome... plus would make it so much easier for us to see where you are ;)

If you have the sign with you in photos with the superstars and divas we could find a way to get it onto the site surely.

We could always repost our Legends Of Wrestlemania review which should be done by then as an excuse for some extra plugging.

Reminds me of that London press trip, trying to get all the booth babes to record a message saying they love Cube-Europe! Haha. Good times. Would be legendary if you get anyone to do that.

ok cool ill make a n-europe kneeee sign during next week will post pic up when done :) hopefully get shown on tv haha :D

Now that would be awesome, and following on to Mokongs post, if you do an entrance see if someone can hold the sign and you take it off them and point at it. Pure awesomeness.

Damn I really want to see WM XXV live, or any WM, I have seen RAW "live", when they came to Dublin that was pretty sweet, even got my photo take and was on the WWE site, well it was half my head, and I didn't notice the photo been taken. [=

Also I know this is a small bit of topic but off topic but I have seen TNA "live" as well, and I'm going to see them again this October up in the o2(used to be the point), and there is a meet and greet before (ticket got a bit more but, its well worth it) I'll do the N-europe sign for that event. If I remember

Back on topic there is rumours going around that taker will lose at, this year WM. What do you think of it? True or False?

Mr. A

Damn I really want to see WM XXV live, or any WM, I have seen RAW "live", when they came to Dublin that was pretty sweet, even got my photo take and was on the WWE site, well it was half my head, and I didn't notice the photo been taken. [=

Also I know this is a small bit of topic but off topic but I have seen TNA "live" as well, and I'm going to see them again this October up in the o2(used to be the point), and there is a meet and greet before (ticket got a bit more but, its well worth it) I'll do the N-europe sign for that event. If I remember

Back on topic there is rumours going around that taker will lose at, this year WM. What do you think of it? True or False?

Mr. A

I'd put my house on Taker winning.

I'd put my house on Taker winning.

I'm still going with Taker winning at Mania and remaining undefeated until he retires to be fair.

No chance. Come on HBK!

Well, i want HBK to win anyway. He's the only superstar worthy of ending the streak and he's getting on a bit now.

Who knows. Taker is getting old too so they might just keep him winning and then have his retirment match at mania when he will finally lose. It should be good though. Nice to have the taker match and not know for definite that he will win.

Going to see Wrestlemania is like a pipe dream. I hope to do it someday. It just costs so much. I have seen WWE live three times, and all were awesome. You really cant beat being there, its so much fun. In fact i still remember the first time. It was on GameCube release day! I got my GameCube at midnight the night before, played it loads the next day then went to see WWE. Stone Cold was there and he did 16, count 'em, 16 stunners! It was an awesome day :)

Matt vs Jeff has been announced for Mania now, how predictable.

Like anything else would have happened after they both lost the Money In The Bank qualifiers.

I was hoping it would at least be a special match. No holds barred or something.

Should be watching this weeks shows today so i hope there's some good other stuff in them.

I've been to see it live six or seven times.

The first time was on the UK Rampage tour in 1991 at Manchester G-MEX. Hulk Hogan never bothered to show up though.

Went to see the Raw taping in Manchester last November. And I also saw four UK only PPVs in 2000/2001. Think they were called Insurrextion (two times in London) and Rebellion (Once in Manchester, the other in Sheffield)

Going to Wrestlemania would be awesome, and I would do exactly what BeerMonkey is doing (going to HoF, Axxcess and Raw the following night)

I was thinking of going next year, but I would only go if it was in a city I wanted to visit. Phoenix, AZ doesn't really scream at me to visit, neither did Houston hence the reason I'm not going to WM25.

Let's hope that WM27 is in Miami, New York, Los Angeles or Chicago.

Oh man, i remember Test. He was pretty cool.

I thought the superstars were tested for drugs all the time though, so what he's saying about current stars being addicted cant be possible can it? I mean, they fire people all the time for drug use.

Whether they fired him because he was injured seems to have been his problem. But i've known loads of superstars get injured, be out for half a year or more and return, so its a lie that WWE fires anyone who gets hurt. They keep who they want to keep because they are worthwhile. His injuries were probably the nail in the coffin to a struggling career thats all.

I dunno, it seems a bit wrong to accuse the WWE when there's evidence to the contrary.

Anyway, its sad that he has passed away, and i sure hope no other superstars are using drugs so much so that they too shorten their lives.