NEurope
Dyson

Gaming tones...

The battle victory theme from Final Fantasy.

yaaawn ~ everyone has that :heh:

in fact someone at work today found a stray copy of professor layton in the stock room, held it up triumphantly and said "look what i found!!" and at the exact same moment ~ he got a text message..

DUN-du-du-du-DUUUUUNNNNNN!!!

i have the coin jingle from mario :smile:

You mean the "AUX call" sound? Do you have a link for that? I'd love to have it.

I'd love to help you but unfortunately I only have full-length music tracks as ringtones, so...yeah.

Nevermind, found it. Alongside others:

http://www.sub.wz.cz/sounds.html

Actually yeah, I'd quite like the jingle you get in Zelda when you step on a switch or something, but dunno where to get such things :heh:

Had that as my message tone for ages. I've also got the Phoenix Wright "Cornered" theme, the Mega Man 2 title music, Lucca's theme from Chrono Trigger and Bloody Tears and Vampire Killer from Castlevania

Not exactly a gaming tune, but gaming related: I got the "OhmygodI'monfire" scream from The Super Flash Bros.'s Decline of Video Gaming series on Newgrounds as my text message tune.

Just remembered I had Phoenix Wright shouting "Take that!" for my message tone for a while.

Well, I've got Flammie's theme from Secret of Mana as my ringtone - it's so cool.

But I'm still looking for a decent text message tone... it's all about getting something of the right length and I'm not sure what to get.

I just remembered I used to have Phoenix Wright shouting "Objection!" as my ringtone.

I used to have the Silver Samurai theme too, I can't find it now :(

Got the Lost Woods for my ring tone and the tune for when you get a big item from a chest for my texts :heh:

Saria's Song? That tune is quality!

Saria's Song? That tune is quality!

Darn tootin! Man, I'm tempted to switch my ringtone or something to that(currently rocking a non gaming Desmonds ringtone :D) though what I really want is this awesome sort of trance remix of it, was used in the darunia rave video on youtube.

Did you decide on some new tones yet Dyson? I'd suggest trying to get the Zelda big item noise, but put some delay at the beginning, so your phone vibrates when you get a message, then you hold it high above your head with both hands and 'DADADADAAAAA' you are the coolest kid on the bus. You may get the shit kicked out of you shortly after, but it's only because you're so cool and they're jealous.

I have the Tales of Symphonia theme as my text message tone and the Mario Theme Remix from Mario DDR (which we used in the N-E podcast intro) as my ringtone.

I also have Illia's Theme from Twilight Princess as an Alarm tone

It is if you listen to it constantly, but otherwise it is a great tune.

And Rummy, that is an awesome idea!

Well since were going to throw in alarm tones too. I have the tales of symphonia triumphant theme as my wake up alarm (a bit sad as I recorded it myself) The steel samurai theme as my you probably should get out of bed alarm.