NEurope
Infinete

Sonic V Mario

Kewl Sonic or fat lazy Mario  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Kewl Sonic or fat lazy Mario

• Kewl Sonic
    • Fat Lazy Mario

who do you think is better, cos i think that the cool blue speedy hedgehog beats the fat plummer who has never worked a day in his life any day.

If you're to make a thread as shit as this one, at least spell Mario right in the title.

Dont care either way but voted mario just for badness ;)

Y, mario is a lazy fatplumber who does nothing, he moches of the princes for crying out loud, the only game ive ever seen him plum is a gba, and he hit pipes with a hammer and expected it to nwork like magic (which it did some how) also if youve seen rise of the mushroom kingdom, youll see that it is peach who saves the day not mario, at least sonic saves the day, and hes not fat and hes way kewler, just look at his hair.

that shows how shit he realy is. i couldnt even be botherd spell his name correctly.

Or many other words.

Never mind the fact that Sonic can run at extreme speeds... and is bipedal, for that matter.

Wow. There was me being serious about a complete shit thread. In fact, I just removed you from my MSN list right now. That's what you get for posting shitty threads I guess. SO HA!

People that are right about this thread:

bluejay

fieldsofanfieldroad

EevilMurray ( I know he's thinking it )

People that are right about Infinete:

Raining_Again

-edit-

Oh and fieldsofanfieldroad if you add that as a quote to your sig, I'm going to have to track you down and punch your sister. /OMGINTERNETDEATHTHREATS

I'm kinda glad i left the mod team, for this exact reason.

I don't have to clean up the shit like this anymore.

It wouldn't surprise me if 'Infinete' in his name was a genuine spelling mistake...

Depends what you mean by 'which is best'.

On their games? Mario wins obviously.

As characters? Sonic wins, obviously.

Yeah as said, this thread is a bit empty. And its one of those questions that begs the question; "who cares?"