N-Europe

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Dante

zzzzzzooooooommmmmmmmffffffffffgggggggzzzzzzzz

Ill be back tomorrow morning. At the airport now. Back just in time.

Lads we are gonna fucking smash it and you know its the truth. Thank this post if you're feelin me.

Fucking lads waaaahaaaayyyyy.

How about fuck off?

But yeah, this is going to be fucking win. Full NE party for the epic win!

I'll probs be on from 12.01 - 3.00 am tonight to cash in on victory.

Edit: Lolol just rechequed the detailz and realised that it was 12.01 pdt, which is Sat 08:01 in the UK. Thta's absolutely fine by me though, totally fine.

SICK!

Edited by dwarf

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's unfortunate that your first Unch multiplayer experience was a buggy one.

Earned a heck of a lot of cash today. My highest was 670k in one match, though had Rez not unintentionally team killed me I may have got an extra kill to take me to 25 kills, thus netting me 850k+. Oh well.

Have fatigue of this game now.

Was half way through level 56, now I'm half way through 58. Christ it's gonna be a long slog to reach 60, considering quintuple earnings comes once every blue moon.

Yeah that game of Plunder was so annoying where I managed to score and it booted me out just before the end. Thanks to you and Rez for showing me the ropes though.

Really enjoyed it though, despite me freezing for no apparent reason forcing me to watch my character be violated in many nasty ways!

Will probably go back on later when X Factor is on. Will the cash multiplier still be on or is it for one day only?

I imagine I'll be on at some point today.

It didn't feel like it was the jet lag but something was off with me yesterday. Probably a combination of the negative loosters and just general blog. So I wasn't happy really.

I need to rape hard today basically. Gotta do a few things first.

Like write up trip report. [/Plug]

Hehe, tis fine. There were two targets out of the door to the right, one pretty much in my grid. There was also one behind him, so I pistolled him first, then I ran out and couldn't find the other dude. I possibly should've have just tried to shotgun the close guy and then quickly jump over cover and finish off the second. But instead did what I did, thought the escapee had gone back inside the building we were in.

Then I saw you. Then I saw the grenade.

And the rest is blog.