NEurope
Dante

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

Lemme know how you get on Flameboy as I'm interested in taking this avenue as I love SF2. Maybe if we even had a date I'd wait...

It was fine used a guide on the net, off avforums I think it was...can't rememeber what I searched for US purchases UK PS3 or something. Loads of sites say you can;t do it if you search for ps3 entropay but it works like a charm...

It will say if you loaded £10 on Entropay.

If you mean the US PSN store then just give the details on the Entropay card. Dont knwo what you mean by tx but the game is $15 so £10 is more than enough.

Afew people have been asking me about using entropay :heh: Might write a guide.

Yeah ended topping it with £20. Cos tenner wasn't enough didn't know they paid tax on them! The game is $14.99 but youy end up paying $16 if you look on the transaction page as it happens it shows added tax.... Got Last Guy as well just to use the money, in retrospect could have just saved it for next game we didn't get but never mind!

So who all has this on PS3? Im thinking tournament soon!

Yep I have...

So who all has this on PS3? Im thinking tournament soon!

Me too!!

I look forward to Dragon Punching you all.

Me too!!

I look forward to Dragon Punching you all.

You will likely kick my ass...despite loving the series I am not actually that good at it lol!

EDIT;

thread about entropay over here...honest it is easy, just remember even though its only £9.77 converted you need more than that as the US have to pay tax there on DLC for some reason.

anyway here is the link;

http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=123663

here is the post itself;

I found lots of threads with people getting problems with enropay and I know why it didn't work for them and I think this thread is needed.

If you live in the EU and would like to buy some games off of the US store (PAIN, Bowling, Crash 3 ect.) then this tutorial is for you.

Warning: Only works with a visa/mastercard

Warning: if you have a TV that can't output 60hz then some American games will be in black and white for you.

1. Goto users -> Create new user in the XMB

2. Press X on the user you just created and select yes to log in as that user

3. Go to PLAYSTATION Network -> Sign up for PLAYSTATION Network in the XMB

4. Select yes, I want to create a new account then press continue

5. Set your country/region to "United States" your language to english and then enter your date of birth and press continue

6. Press on master account then press accept

7. Enter your email, a password and a security question/answer and press continue

8. Make up an online ID and press continue

9. Enter your name and gender and press continue

10. Find a us address and enter it (Find one at http://www.whitepages.com/ ) and press continue

11. Press no thanks

12. Tick none of the boxes and press continue

13. Press confirm

You now have an american PSN account.

To add funds to our US psn account we need to use a service called entropay, don't worry, tons of people use it and it is secure.

1. Go to http://www.entropay.com/ on a computer

2. Click on "get an entropay card"

3. Set your currency to your currency either euro or GBP (Pounds) based on your currency Don't set it to USD. Fill in all of the boxes that are required with your real details and tick both boxes at the bottom then press next.

5. Enter your debit/credit card details and press next

6. You will now be sent an email with an activation link, click on it and enter the activation code that was in the email if asked to do so.

7. You will now be asked to load funds into your account, decide how much money it will cost to buy the games you want then convert it to your currency (1 Euro = 1.45700 U.S. dollars and 1 British pound = 1.9605 U.S. dollars) then fund your account with 1 more euro/pound than that to make sure you will be able to pay the taxes on the us store then press next

9. You will be presented with what looks like a credit card with details on it, print this page out or write down all the numbers on the card.

Your entropay now has money in it

Buying a game

Now you have the money and the US psn account you are ready to buy a game

1. Log into the PSN store with your American PSN account

2. Find the game you want to purchase and press buy now

3. You will be asked to enter your credit/debit card details. select Visa as the card type then enter the card details from the image you printed off, your name will be "ENTROPAY USER"

4. You will be asked what your address/name is just use the ones you used to Sign up for the US psn account (they will already be entered in)

5. Confirm your purchase and download the game.

Try entering a taax free or low tax state?

ah well...I've bought it now anyway...it does say on the guide that you need to add a couple of pounds for tax, so thats fair enough if thats what they do....

When are you next online have to play this with you!

So you got remix from american store? couple of questions mate, can you use the game on any account on your ps3 and is it region locked for online play? if i buy from us store will i just be able to play yanks.

So you got remix from american store? couple of questions mate, can you use the game on any account on your ps3 and is it region locked for online play? if i buy from us store will i just be able to play yanks.

I replied to your PM that you sent me....it is not region locked as far as I know.

best £20 quid i ever spent.

So you went for it? You will have to add my PSN flameboyNE so we can have a game sometime!

Akuma is killing me man!

I get close with ken but just get beat. Wish Capcom would of done a remix of Championship edition instead of super street fighter.

anyone wanna play me on 360 just add me..

GAH! All these Ken/Ryu fireball spammers in Scoreboard matches are infuriating

Ive somehow managed to win 3 tourneys with E. Honda and/or Dee Jay though :yay:

I have now played 7 games online of this and lost all of them! I plain suck at it! I can pull of special moves but in the heat of online battle I struggle to get them in. I think I may pick up a Hori stick been thinking about it for a while for this, MK vs DC and Streetfighter IV, think it may make those quarters turns for moves easier. I always prefered MK system of like back back towards rather than quarter turns of the d-pad.

I have now played 7 games online of this and lost all of them! I plain suck at it! I can pull of special moves but in the heat of online battle I struggle to get them in. I think I may pick up a Hori stick been thinking about it for a while for this, MK vs DC and Streetfighter IV, think it may make those quarters turns for moves easier. I always prefered MK system of like back back towards rather than quarter turns of the d-pad.

I have the Hori stick on 360. Will neve play it with the pad as the D-pad is garbage!

I do okay online. I only play with Ken but I no fireball smammer.

Madcatz will release these when SFIV comes out

41NxhIM0v0L.jpg

41JaS7olzbL.jpg

those are pretty good, hope the D-pad works alright. I know people praise the PS3 one, but I am finding it really it hard to pull off moves, so assumed the hori stick would help as was good at pulling moves off in the arcade.

Utilizing light kicks and punches are the key. Go in, then jab jab jab, SPECIAL... block block block, low kick etc etc. Who do you main? My 2nd main was always Vega... No one could touch me. :heh:

those are pretty good, hope the D-pad works alright. I know people praise the PS3 one, but I am finding it really it hard to pull off moves, so assumed the hori stick would help as was good at pulling moves off in the arcade.

trust me get the stick. It is well worth it!

Utilizing light kicks and punches are the key. Go in, then jab jab jab, SPECIAL... block block block, low kick etc etc. Who do you main? My 2nd main was always Vega... No one could touch me. :heh:

My main is Ken and 2nd either Dhalism or Vega...

I have the Hori stick on 360. Will neve play it with the pad as the D-pad is garbage!

I do okay online. I only play with Ken but I no fireball smammer.

Madcatz will release these when SFIV comes out

41NxhIM0v0L.jpg

41JaS7olzbL.jpg

any info on how good these are expected to be? want. alot.

Thing is the D-Pad looks the same as the current 360 one, still an ugly disc type thing, rather than 4 very seperate directions.