NEurope
dazzybee

Any AMAZING Web Designers here?

Hi, we're having a bit of a re-brand and exploring some avenues in terms of our web design and putting our websites up for tender. If anyone is interested then I can pass on the details.

I must say however that you must be able to prove yourself - have a portfolio etc.

Here is the website currently - http://www.blueprintfilm.co.uk

And we are looking at really improving it, so implementing flash into html sites will be integral.

So if it sounds interesting then forward any weblinks of work :D

I hear this guy is pretty amazing at it... :heh:

qrly4i.jpg

I know him personally (I take pictures of him for some newspaper lolz) I'm sure he'd be willing to lend a hand when he's y'know not fighting internet crimez n stuff.

Sorry couldn't resist, in all seriousness though I second Moogles answer, ask Shorty. :)

Well thanks for all the pressure guys :heh:

truth be told, your site's currently got plenty of flash based bells and whistles that I couldn't reproduce (Flash isn't really my forte... I only just learnt how to make a menu with it in the last month or two). I'd be worried that any photoshop/html substitute I could come up with would not be as fancy. You might be better off looking for someone with flash experience if you want to keep the same dynamics.

Also I do currently have 2 other designs on the go and lots of uni work due... :/ If you're still interested mind, I'll be happy to see what I can do. I appreciate the nods in my direction, everyone :)

Well thanks for all the pressure guys :heh:

truth be told, your site's currently got plenty of flash based bells and whistles that I couldn't reproduce (Flash isn't really my forte... I only just learnt how to make a menu with it in the last month or two). I'd be worried that any photoshop/html substitute I could come up with would not be as fancy. You might be better off looking for someone with flash experience if you want to keep the same dynamics.

Also I do currently have 2 other designs on the go and lots of uni work due... :/ If you're still interested mind, I'll be happy to see what I can do. I appreciate the nods in my direction, everyone :)

The website I have in mind is actually even more complicated than the current one, integrating flash with html....

Or something like this - http://www.schematic.com

The website I have in mind is actually even more complicated than the current one, integrating flash with html....

Or something like this - http://www.schematic.com

the html there is as simple as it gets, but the flash navigation is out of my league. There are loads of sites out there where you can request paid work of this calibre. Someone like RedShell might have the capabilities for flash like that....