NEurope

I expect to finally see some solid Metroid: Other M gameplay. It is scheduled for release in Japan in Summer, so they need to start hyping the game long before E3 in June.

Back in 2007 Mario Party 8 was announced in February and released in early May. Same thing could happen with MP9...

Starfox, Kirby, Mario Party...9 is it?, Luigis Mansion 2, Kid Icarus (does this even exist? lol)..these have been swirling around rumour ville for quite sometime..you never know!

I have no idea if Nintendo will announce anything new..but..how great would 'Luigis Mansion 2' be using the motionplus and the vitality sensor? Wasn't the first all about Luigi being frightened? How about if the vitality sensor, sensed this from the player and it effected gameplay? Cool right?

Mario Party is pretty predictable really..it will happen eventually..and it will use the motionplus and balance board for mini-games....if i was a bookers this would have odds of 2/1..

The thing with the Vitality Sensor is that I really don't think it's capable of being integrated into traditional games as much as people think. It takes up the only slot in the Wii Remote, so you're unable to use the Nunchuk at the same time. It'll open up a new world of possibilities for the ever-popular on-rails shooter though.

The thing with the Vitality Sensor is that I really don't think it's capable of being integrated into traditional games as much as people think. It takes up the only slot in the Wii Remote, so you're unable to use the Nunchuk at the same time. It'll open up a new world of possibilities for the ever-popular on-rails shooter though.

Sadly, you could be right. Purely on the basis that you'll only have one hand free to control the game! Didn't think of that before...hmmmm, just gotta wait and see suppose.

I'm going to guess:

Full Reveal of Metroid Other M

Full Reveal of Super Mario Galaxy 2

Reveal of Pikmin 3

North American/European Reveal of the 5th Generation Pokemon Games.

One of those probably.

Not Zelda though.

I haven't yet got round to buying Mario Kart yet, so that's the next game on my list. But I wanted two steering wheels. I have a couple of questions.

1. Is the steering wheel actually worth it in the first place? Would I be better off getting the game without it?

2. If the wheel adds to the game are there any other games that come bundled with it or will I have to buy a second one seperately?

I haven't yet got round to buying Mario Kart yet, so that's the next game on my list. But I wanted two steering wheels. I have a couple of questions.

1. Is the steering wheel actually worth it in the first place? Would I be better off getting the game without it?

2. If the wheel adds to the game are there any other games that come bundled with it or will I have to buy a second one seperately?

If you plan on using the Wii remote to control the game, its worth it for one reason. The B trigger. Its a fairly commonly used button in the game, and it makes it a lot easier to use, by making it bigger. As far as I know, only the official wheel does this.

If you're planning on using any other controller, I'd recommend not buying one.

You might want to just buy one, and see if you like it.

Would have been nice if it was a European thing only...for a change...but it's a bit strange that there holding summits two days in a row...probably nothing but it'll be fun if it was 'something'.

I personally hope 'Pikmin 3' isn't the reveal..don't get me wrong, i think the games are very original..but it's not something i would be 'really' hyped about...i'm guessing i'm in the minority though..and it could bring something extremely different to the table.

Edited by Owen

Hero-of-Time about Minon: Everyday Hero:

Indeed. Its colourful and quirky and you should know me by now that these things float my gaming boat. :D Ive been after it for a while I was just waiting for it to drop in price and amazon had it for a tenner so I snapped it up. I think Ganepark played it a while back aswell.

Sorry for the dig-up, but I would like to know your opinion about this crazy game. Especially after playing it for a while. It seems to be a really fun little game, but I would like to know a little more before I buy it ;)

In this day and age, its not easy to be stranded internetless in the middle of a major city. There are internet cafes all over the place these days, as well as electronics retailers who connect their demo models up to the internet, and free wifi everywhere.

In this day and age, its not easy to be stranded internetless in the middle of a major city. There are internet cafes all over the place these days, as well as electronics retailers who connect their demo models up to the internet, and free wifi everywhere.

That'd be nice if I had free reign. As it happens, I'm on a History field trip, so I'll be at some sort of Holocaust memorial while Nintendo themselves (probably) make history (in my mind, anyway...)

That'd be nice if I had free reign. As it happens, I'm on a History field trip, so I'll be at some sort of Holocaust memorial while Nintendo themselves (probably) make history (in my mind, anyway...)

Damn Jews.

Something just occured to me.. What happens when Miyamoto dies?

Edit: IF Miyamoto dies.

there'll be no more stupid ideas like wii music there I said it :)

Nintendo will be a changed company yet Miyamoto's influence will always reign supreme within the company. Kinda like Walt Disney I would imagine.

Something just occured to me.. What happens when Miyamoto dies?

Edit: IF Miyamoto dies.

He'll do a Yoda.

Nintendo will be a changed company yet Miyamoto's influence will always reign supreme within the company. Kinda like Walt Disney I would imagine.

So Nintendo will turn into this?

hannah-montana.jpg

So Nintendo will turn into this?

hannah-montana.jpg

I see death aint all that bad - old Walts looking rather good for his age.