NEurope
Nicktendo

Assaulted at work...

Should have beaten the fucker to the ground.

Get a grip, I mean really who cares? Are you really that anal? :indeed:

Anyway, moving on topic. I don't really know what to say, I think you should take them for everything you can get. But still, if it was me that got hit I would have hit the guy back twice as hard.

Violence -never the answer: peace:

dissagree im afraid. if i ever see soe one attempt rape, there face and my fist will have several quick meetings before there balls get a stamping.

dissagree im afraid. if i ever see soe one attempt rape, there face and my fist will have several quick meetings before there balls get a stamping.

Violence can be the answer...

Get a grip, I mean really who cares?

I do. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Sorry to hear about this, man. :( I agree, you should not let them get away with this.

Violence -never the answer: peace:

Violence is never the answer, violence is the question. YES is the answer.

Take photos of the damage, go to doctor and get it on record, go to the police and report it and get some friends to lie and admit they saw it as customers. They wont remember who was in the restaurant at the time so they cant prove anything. You can say they were there for a last meal before you changed jobs.

You can easilly take this guy down. You just need to act fast before the gash heals up. But you can always add mental implications into the mix too - saying you're too afraid to go to work now as a result. Seriously dude, you can get alot of money out of this.

Only thing about the friends; reservations. If the restaurant had any then it's better for nicktendo to get a look at it now before they theoretically concoct their own witness stand ;)

Well, I've ended up reporting it to the police. He's been allowed to read all the statements! :( and as I predicted he's coming back to work on Monday after I've left . I am so terribly annoyed and upset by all this. I'm considering ringing National Accident helpline as my face hurts and I was ASSURED that if I came into work tonight, nobody would talk about it, and unsurprisingly everyone did. :(

Good for you dude. Has he got to make a statement? Surely you'll be allowed to read that too.

Get a grip, I mean really who cares? Are you really that anal? :indeed:

[predictable]God no, that's disgusting/[/predictable]

The "beaten" I don't mind it's the have/of that annoys me. But if you are going to correct somebody then you may as well be thorough.

Everyone is allowed to read statements. It's only "fair" when it comes to the law. He will be allowed to express his version of events and all. (I watch the Bill :p)

Personally if people had been talking about it at work to you I would have spoken to the boss and said you just can't face that (leaving or not). Too late now I guess.

You should really play on the whole emotionally scarred aspect. I know it's kind of demeaning if your a strong person but this nasty, nasty person (and company) needs to be brought to justice. The fact that he returned to his job is almost making you the victim even more. Your the one being slammed here. These are perhaps some of the things you will have experienced...

It took place infront of customers/fellow staffers - humiliation

Harm to you can generate fear of others and insecurity of otherwise "normal" events/situations.

Verbal threats - threatening behaviour towards you - again creating fear/emotional trauma.

Him getting his job back - The feeling that what he did was "ok" and he is forgiven whilst you are the one in the wrong. (Leaving or not & the leaving is to do with the terrible working conditions no?)

These are just some of the things which could be going through your mind. The guy needs charging. And the company too. What he/they have allowed to happen is terrible. I'm sure you know that. The fact that they took him back to work is horrific and detremental to your progress as the recovering victim.

Best of luck. Push for help (like others said see Doctor etc...) and you will find that the justice system will work.

Hope I helped!