NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Astley up for a MTV Award

Good times Haggis? Fuck off. You know deep down she doesn't deserve those ¬¬

To be fair, the categorys she was in were hardly massivel competitive. It's not like the two she won she beat anyone that obviously deserved to win.

Also, Perry singing at the end was a nice surprise. :D

MTV awards mean nothing. It's literally a popularity contest. But amongst the musically deranged.

MTV awards mean nothing. It's literally a popularity contest. But amongst the musically deranged.

yup 30 Seconds to Mars got two awards

ok saw the Astley award on mtv +1, nice to see the internet messing up MTV, shame Rick wasn't there in person to do a live Rick Roll though :(

yup 3sfm got two awards

Sorry?

-----

Album Of The Year : Britney Spears "Blackout" - The biggest joke I've ever heard. In the way that suggests it's literally them having a laugh at our expense.

Headliner: Tokio Hotel - To quote a friend of mine when they were mentioned today, "Oh no...isn't he the girl from t.A.T.u?". Atrocious.

Most Addictive Track: Pink "So What" - Though I like P!nk, the category is already flawed. I like the track, but it's not that good.

Best Act Ever: Rick Astley - Uh huh. Another joke.

New Act: Katy Perry - Another joke.

Artists' Choice: Lil Wayne - *vomits*

Act of 2008: Britney Spears - *chokes on aid vomit*

Ultimate Urban: Kanye West - No idea what the category even refers to. Only like a couple of his songs.

Ultimate Legend: Paul McCartney - Fair enough.

Rock Out: 30 Seconds to Mars - I do own their 2 albums, but then that's when I was a crazed emo. I always skip it on iTunes.

Europe’s Favourite: Emre Aydın - No idea who this is. Can't comment.

Video Star: 30 Seconds to Mars "Beautiful Lie" - Hmmm. No.

Regional Awards

Best UK & Irish Act: Leona Lewis - No. Just no.