N-Europe

Killzone 2

Daft

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait it's going to be brilliant. Can you create the game though, I've had to help someone before but have since deleted the save for it. Just spawn constantly in the middle of Radec and melee away, probably need to be 8-10 minutes long to make sure we both get 10 melees (as well as you getting air support?).

You need melee kills too? I guess it'll make it quicker? And we haven't been online so don't worry. I have had an economics exam to do so I've needed a chance to unwind i.e. nap so really feel like doig something online today.

• 3 weeks later...

I truely hate the end of Killzone 2. The lack of checkpoints for the final battle pissed me off so much I don't want to ever play again. I really enjoyed the first half of the game and think it steadily went downhill from there. Tried the multiplayer and just felt like I'd missed my window for trying a multiplayer game :p

When I first played through Killzone 2 I did it on the highest available difficulty. I got right to the last room in the game. Gave up. Started again on the easiest difficulty and ran through the game knifing everyone.

The knife is so much fun to use, I cannot stress it enough. It's the weapon I have the most kills with.

I might actually go back and do it again.

5/10 for single. Confirms you are high :p

Yeah the final battle is tricky as the checkpoints are spread out. Especially no.2 to get to 3.

Plenty of tips though to get through.

Took me two hours on hardest setting.

Edited by Choze

Seems to be people end up liking at least one of the modes alot. Bot mode also is surprisingly popular with some people.

Just a heads up. They are giving away free KZ2 HOME items on PS eu blog and killzone.com news section. :)

No doubt Choze will be ecstatic at the news that there will be new DLC, this time it has different game modes and weapons however and each map will be updated to include the new additions.

Trailer here:

May or may not get it, looks interesting.

Edited by dwarf

No I'd say it isn't unless a lot of your friends play on the new maps. They're good for a week or so but I wouldn't say they demand £5 each pack of 2. They'll probably give a lower price for them at some point.

Is the DLC worth getting does it offer enough new stuff? Gotten back into this a bit with a few games yesterday, but will probably switch back off it when Battlefield hits.

Dont listen to Dwarf. :p If you enjoy the game sure go ahead. The 2 newer maps are nicer imo thoughthe 2 old ones are no slouches.

wasnt aware of the news. Busy on my new iphone.

Nice. The new maps looks good. Playing bf1943 really makes me appreciate how the shooting feels in KZ2.

The shooting in 1943 is pretty darn good - love the ping as you reload your rifle.

KZ2 DLC looking good but enough already - costing me a fortune.