MARVEL MAFIA GAME

Vicar

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Majority has been reached

Majority is 15

Chairdriver: (15) MadDog, Dyson, Raining_again, Gizmo, Mundi, rokhed00, Jonnas, Haggis, Eenuh, darksnowman, mr-paul, Tellyn, moogleviper, Zell

MadDog: (2) Chairdriver, Jayseven,

The people got around the alien, they knew that the bald ting had something to do with the murders. . . the alien refused, but the crowed got angrier they din´t under stand why it knew about the murders but din´t help. . . . the alien gave up and told every thing , told them allt that he had seen but still they would not believe it, the alien fell down on the ground it has lost his will to live.

Chairdriver is dead he was The Watcher it could only watch but never tell because it was not his role to interfere with the humans or creatures, it would only die if it would loose his will to live. He was Good

day 3 is over, night 4 starts now !! send in your pm to me ( VoLcOm ) asap :D

Just to say, sorry I've been away for a few days.

And, to be honest, The Watcher of the 616 universe, Uatu, is definitely more good than neutral. He's tampered with earthly matters enough for that definition. (He's not meant to)

Should have been given a less ambiguous role in which case.

Day 4

A man was lying on his couch snoring at the top of his lungs only wearing underpants and a red and black mask when suddenly a nail fell on his head and he woke up “ wtf?? “ said the man and took up the nail and looked at it and looked then up and then another nail just came out of the sealing and fell down on the ground then another and another then the whole roof fell on him . “fu$%#$ ye! First my TV and then my fridge and now my whole fu$%#$ roof! What is going on here? “ then all these metal things came flying trough him all over his body “ come on show your self !!!! who are you “ then the man in the underpants turned around and saw something fly away.

A man in a black t-shirt with a white skull on it came home in his warehouse excused after searching all of Gotham for one man but he didn’t find anywhere it´s like he never existed. He walked to the sink and started washing his tools when a bald man walked in to a warehouse , the bald man pointed a gun at him and pulled the trigger but the man in the black t-shirt dodged it by a cm an threw back a knife but the bald man grabbed the knife and threw it back but missing his target, the bald man looked up and saw his target coming at him in mid air with a sword but just in time he took out his sword and the fought really fast, the man in the black t-shirt was on his home field so he knew where to get him by a surprise, the two man hadn’t said a word to another they were both focusing on not making one mistake until the bald guy said “ ups, you didn’t see that coming “ when the man in the black t-shit stepped on something that gave away a “click†sound, the bald man took a big jump away but in the air a blast blew him out of the window and he landed on a dumpster but he stood up ok and walked away real calm.

MadDog is dead he was The Punisher he took people over the night and made the squeal like a pig and get everything out of them that he wanted or needed. He was neutral

The bald man was walking in an ally just a few blocks from the warehouse when a strange man grabbed his shoulder, the bald man turned around a saw a man wearing a coat and he saw some strange thing under it “sorry, you are not the man I am looking for “ said the strange man and left the ally.

“ well, well , well, come out, come out were ever you are, I have had enough of you lurking in the dark spying on people and always putting your nose in to things that aren´t yours ! “ said a bald man when he walked in to a abounded church eating a bag of peanuts. Little noises came all over from the church “ svaff, svafff , svafff†real quick sounds. “( electric sound ) AAAAAAAAARRRGGGGG!!!! “ the bald man laugh “ I knew you would at some point transport over there, there is no hiding from me†the blue creature laid on the could stone floor still in shock from the electric then it sat up an looked into the deep blue eyes of the bald man that took up a peanut and threw in throat at super speed and the blue creature started choking on it, he teleported to a another place and then to another all over the room and then he stopped he was dead choked on a peanut.

Pah Meen Ah is dead he was the Nightcrawler with his teleporting skills he could get info about people. He was good

A man in a leather jacket sat in a bar with a cigar in is moth and was about to light it “ ey, ey, ey, ey, no smoking in here!†yield the bartender when a teenager walked in really mad just when the man in the leather jacket stood up and expediently bumped in to the teenager and the teenager fell down flat on the floor “ sorry bub “ said the man in the leather jacket “ watch where you are going old man!†yield the kid and made a fireball just out of nothing and threw it in his face creating a little blast but the man stood still with his cigar in his mouth now lit “ hey kid! There is no smoking in here so don´t give me fire†said the man in the leather jacket when knifes came out of his fists and he stabbed the teenager in the chest and picked him up “you are just the kid I was looking for, you have made your last fireball!†said he and threw him out of the window. Then he ran towards the window and jumped out of it and sliced his head clean off when the teenager was trying to stand up.

Jonnas is dead he was Phyro he could control fire better than anyone. He was a member of the mafia.

A little girl was walking down the street when a man with a staff walked up to her “ can you tell me where to find a nearby cinema ? “ ask the man with the staff “ just down the street ant to the right “ answered the little girl “ thanks kid “ said the man and tapped her on the shoulder just before he left. About 1 minute later her jacket started glowing “what is going on, what is this? “ then out of thin air a long hand grabbed the jacket and another hand came and grabbed her removing her from the gloving jacket. The hand with the jacket threw it away but in mid air it exploded. The little girl was shocked she didn’t se that coming. The little girl continued looking for hear target but then a boy at her age walked up to her “ hey there good looking want to take a walk on the wild side ? “ he sounded convincing an before she knew she had forgotten all about her target.

A man wearing only a mask and underpants knocked on a door. A professor came to the door “ can I help you “ ask the professor “ yes, yes you can, I have had a really bad night and I need some cloths instead I can protect you over the night†said the weird man “ trust me I don´t need protection, but I can help you with the cloths and you can come with me to meet someone†said the doctor. The weird man walked in to his house and got some close then they headed out down town, they walked in to a apartment where a guy sat in his lazyboy “ who are you? “ asked the guy “ sorry for interrupting, you are not the man I am looking for†said the professor and walked out “ what ? that’s is ?? “ asked the weird guy “ yep, that’s it for tonight “

A man was flying back to base when out of the blue a creature jumped on him causing them to crash in to the building next to them, they crashed in to a room and they both stood up prepared to fight. Then suddenly something ran out of the wall grabbing the creature and threw him out of the building and out of sight “ thanks for the help†said the man just before he flew of.

Daily bugle Gotham edition - Third copy

No news today. It´s like our boss is not giving us any assignments.

24 remain in the game

(Majority is 12)

Beggilax

Darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Gizmo

Haggis

Hellfire

Jayseven

mike-zim

MoogleViper

Mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Oxigen_Waste

Raining_again

Rokhed00

Scubahood

ShadowV7

Shino

Tellyn

The fish

wildo

Zell

Day 4 begins now

no info here

though since chairdriver was good and it was maddog who lied about him being 100% bad we are back to square 1

seems to be an awful lot of kill powers in this game

forgot to mention, it was rokhead that said that chair was bad to, as far as I can remember

This is going nowhere, no one's even posting. I'm just going to vote for Nintendohnut. He's obviously gotten his PMs, but he hasn't been playing. If he has an explanation or if anybody would like to light the torches and point the pitchforks in my direction, so be it, but we're going backwards rather than forwards. We've had, what, over 90% town casualties so far with just one mafia death, meaning they'll just need a few more days for a majority vote.

It's not like you all have to devote hours at a time to speculation and arguments, just come in for 10 minutes a day, read up and make a post rather than leave everyone in the dark.

Vote: Nintendohnut