NEurope
Vicar

MARVEL MAFIA GAME

How do we know Paj and chair arnt in the Mafia

We don't, but I'm betting chairdriver is.

Nah. By that logic, the cocoon couldn't hold anybody.

Not just anybody has the ability to phase through solid matter.

Besides, she was unconscious.

True.

Tellyn, FFS!!!! So many people already done the Death post, go read the previous Mafia's, i didnt' ruin anything, i'l bold this and shut up forever*

*(until the end of this game)

Day 2

A girl where running down a alley when a teenager landed in front of her “I´m only doing this for your safety†the teenager punched he girl knocking her out then he spun her in a cocoon “This will keep her safe†Then he felt like something were getting toward him he jumped from the ground only finding a bullet going through his head.

Maase Is dead He where the friendly Spider-man He could trap his target in a cocoon protecting them from harm. He where good

Seriously, i didn't do anything wrong, anyways, i'l shut up now

I can play the quoting game too.

8) Please do not post in this thread after you are killed. This, too, is cheating and can ruin the game if done wrong.

Over 24 hours after your death and you're still talking. :blank:

Anyhow, I don't see how lynching Chairdriver/Fandango on a lack of evidence is going to get us anywhere.

Vote: No Lynch

Lol Maase is right... but you are seriously interupting the discussion so would you kindly stay out of the thread.

Shall we try and determine who the silenced player is?

Shall we try and determine who the silenced player is?

Since they're probably good, no.

Maase for fucks sake shut the fuck up you are ruining the game for the rest of you people and I´m not being mean I'm just flowing the rules and if I could I would impale the body of spider-man and burn it in front of the wole town......Wait a second i got an idea.

The man in the leather coat threw the body of spider man to some random stranger in the town "Have fun with it" and then he walked away. The stranger took the bod to the highest building in town and impaled it and set it on fire for every one in tow to see.

Maase is double dead If he speaks again I will only something worse to his body

And maase so you won´t post again then I will give you permission to answer with dots

And for the renaming players this post will have NO influence to the game, continue the game.

I´m going out so I will read the votes tomorrow

Just to point out, I'm not silenced but once again no info from me either, sorry chaps.

As for the whole voting debacle, I really don't see anything other than people being paranoid. We should act upon solid info (or at least some form of accurate info) so my vote is:

Vote: No Lynch

*grumble*grumble*

So, we decide on No Lynch... again

Change Vote: No lynch

That said I get the feeling about chairdriver every game. It's the way he tries to worm his way out of things that always gets to me, the way he tries to work things out..they always seem overcomplicated and always focus on shifting the blame. I don't buy it at the moment, sorry.

Never ever should we vote No Lynch, haven't you people gotten that yet? Let the time run out, give everybody time to talk about what happened to them. Seriously, learn!

Vote: Rokhed. he voted for chairdriver on the first day for no reason, and I dispute his logic; thus I'd rather he wasn't in the game influencing people when we could instead focus on reasoning instead.

But then, I've not checked my PMs yet and I have no idea which character I am! ha! Drunk sorry.

I hope everyone doesn't think me voting for Domjcg on the first day has any meaning, I was just joking around =]

I think Rokhed00 is looking a little suspicious right now, making a ludicrous accusation and then just talking about evidence when his statement is disproven.

Oh well for now Vote: No lynch

Vote: Ellmeister

For reasons that are entirely understandable, =]

anyways, i don't think theres enough information to actually go on today is there?

allright, must read through this thread later tonight

no info from me just letting you know I'm not the injured one and I am indeed playing

Vote: Rokhed. he voted for chairdriver on the first day for no reason, and I dispute his logic; thus I'd rather he wasn't in the game influencing people when we could instead focus on reasoning instead.

Go ahead, will be the towns loss.

I think Rokhed00 is looking a little suspicious right now, making a ludicrous accusation and then just talking about evidence when his statement is disproven.

I wouldn't say it's been disproven, there's no proof either way.

I have a feeling I won't survive the night.

Well if you hadn't have revealed yourself as an investigator really pointlessly...

Anyway, the doctor will protect you, so I think you'll be safe tonight.