NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Nicktendo

Players Choice series?

Wii games are usually 49.99, 360/PS3 are 69.99/79.99, so a bit cheaper :P I don't see that many budget titles for recent consoles though, since those are usually just 1st/2nd party. I'm just talking here, I understand what you're saying and mostly agree.

Wii games are usually 49.99, 360/PS3 are 69.99/79.99, so a bit cheaper :P I don't see that many budget titles for recent consoles though, since those are usually just 1st/2nd party. I'm just talking here, I understand what you're saying and mostly agree.

In my experience 360 games are the most expensive new but ps3 and wii games are the same price new mostly for some reason.. Oh well :)

Different countries and all :P Wii games used to come out at 59.99 in the first few months, but they fixed that thankfully.

In England it's also a little different to your experiences. Wii games are the cheapest with new games retailing £29.99 or £34.99, 360 games are normally £39.99 and PS3 £39.99 or £44.99.

I saw Call of Duty 4 on PS3 priced at £60 in HMV. That took me back to the days of buying Snes/ N64 games at such high prices. I'm glad that Wii games don't seem to go above £40 and even gladder that we can get them cheaper online and whatnot.

Yeh, I remember the £60 price tag on Conker's Bad Fur Day. The funny thing is, I actually bought it at that price. And boy, was it worth it. Multiplayer modes were fantastic, and the single player game was fun too.

Are Capcom doing some-sort of unoffical Players Choice/Budget range on the Wii?

Zack and Wiki, Resident Evil 4 and The Umbrella Chronichles are available to pre-order at £14.99 (R.R.P £19.99) on Play.com

Link

Loads of games are launching at budget price for the Wii. It's only a good thing imo, we've needed this for a long time.

..if this is a sign of things to come from Capcom, I look forward to Okami getting the same treatment.. I will definitely buy it at £14.99 :heh:

When you look at £45 for Zack & Wiki, Umbrella Chronicles and Resident Evil 4 together, that is awesome!

I went in Currys today and bought Metroid Prime 3 (£9.99), Twilight Princess (Wii) and Final Fantasy III (both 2 for £30). Zack & Wiki was also 2 for £30 and I'm sure Okami was too (it was in the bargain bin).

..if this is a sign of things to come from Capcom, I look forward to Okami getting the same treatment.. I will definitely buy it at £14.99 :heh:

When you look at £45 for Zack & Wiki, Umbrella Chronicles and Resident Evil 4 together, that is awesome!

i want to try zack and wiki and im too much of a coward when it comes to spending money on games.

UC didnt like from what i played its... ok but seemed very dark and..... pointless ha

re4 is best game ever and even better on wii.

The only thing that puts me off Zack & Wiki is that I'm not very good at puzzles. If they were more difficult than those in Zelda, for example, I'm not sure I'd like it. Still, I probably should have bought it.

I dont expect Nintendo to rush this. :heh: They arent exactly known for this sort of stuff. Especially now they are successful. One of the negatives about Nintendo. The Wiiware and VC prices are stupidly high as well.

Sign in to follow this