NEurope
ReZourceman

Mock The Thread

God - "So Moses they're the 13 commandments. Are you sure you got them all? Are you sure you don't want to write them down?"

rez has actualy made a little girl out of us all.

"and jesus did pull out his magnum, and say unto the sinner. "Feeling lucky, punk?"

rez has actualy made a little girl out of us all.

Haha, I wish. :heh:

:blank:

Lol, if this is the answer what is the question.

A puddle of blood.

(Obv not eligibile to win, but mock Moogle entry before he says something similar about me)

What would Moogle most like to discover in his partners bed, to get him in the mood, before foreplay.

What would Puddle Of Mudd be reduced to if they ever got near me and my chainsaw?

What was missing on the day that triforce_keeper became a woman?

What's the drink most favoured by both vampires and catholics?

Off-Topic: So, i saw the first two episodes of Mock the Week from the first series, and i have to say:

BRILLIANT. specially the daily show guy and the one who has always a weird face and looks angry (Hugh something, i think)

Yes, Frankie Boyle is also awesome, but at least from Episode 1 to Episode 3 (Saw it now), i think Hugh is clearly superior

Don't disturb us! We want some alone time...by that we mean we wanna shag, possibly a bit of foreplay, you know how it is! Get the lube ready honey!

"Okay, son, it's time we told you the truth: You're adopted. Your real parents are unfortunately dead, but your father had a great career going on in Germany till the mid-forties."

"We're not celebrating Christmas this year. I'm sorry, but your mother and I just cannot be arsed! We've bought you lot loads of presents these last years and they only last for three months! And where the fuck are our presents? Eh? Not here. That's fucking why! Oh, and we're so sick to death of your grandparents coming round every bloody time we just wish they'd hurry up and die! And we hate our siblings too! Especially your Aunt Sally and that paki bastard husband of hers! So, you lot can fuck off with yer Christmas!"

(Frankie Boyle > All)

Frankie Boyle is a little baby in real-life stand-up though. I saw him last year and he actually went off the stage at one point because someone heckled him.