NEurope
Dan_Dare

Geometry Wars 2

I proudly upped my deadlince score by over a million and then I saw Dan´s score....

It´s just... overkill

I seriously have no idea how I did that.

I think the trick is the explosives. Gates and black holes. If they turn up I head straight for them and try and 'combo' as many shapes as I can with the explosion. Killing all the way, too.

Had a look at my friends leaderboards yesterday. Some really high scores there ppl! I shall never get to them hights...

it just takes a bit of practice. you gotta play with consistency to get good, then one day your score will be double your previous effort all of a sudden.

Yer... Think i have had most of my fun with this game now though. My only decent score is on sequence, i think i got that score through practice, learning what was coming etc.

Ha, thats AWESOME

It's genocide of blue diamonds yeaahhh...

And I think im done with this now. I'll probably come back to it in a month or so, then realise I'll never be able to match my fluke highscores. Except in sequence. I suck at that. And king. Bastard game.

it just takes a bit of practice. you gotta play with consistency to get good, then one day your score will be double your previous effort all of a sudden.

That's what I did today on both Pacifism and Evolved :D I'm still nowhere near the mentalist players scores, but considering how bad I generally am at this game I think 12 million is decent.

Can I claim myself as the deadline master? 26.6 million just now! WOOP!

[ATTACH]2235[/ATTACH]

fucks alive, Dom. That's epic.

my best is 14.2. I can beat it though, I know I can...

WTF. How the hell is that possible?! :p My best is only 4 and a half million...

Can I claim myself as the deadline master? 26.6 million just now! WOOP!

I hate you for that score.. i look on the leaderboards and i see your score and it depresses me cos i know ill never beat it

Grargh, I give up on the scores. I picked this up again earlier and couldn't get even close to my old efforts. One day, maybe..

guhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh these scores make mine look pathetic. I'll 'ave you, I swear!