NEurope
Dan_Dare

Geometry Wars 2

After getting a few million in some of the modes I thought I'd go back to the first game o get a few achievements.

It's so much different I don't want to play the first again.

The geome multipliers in the second are so much better, albeit easier than having to stay alive and kill the enemies in the first. I got to about 250,000 in the first game and died. All those little x things just come flying at you, and it's not nice when you have the bigger shot type, the one that isn't the far better faster shot.

Ahh, got back from holiday yesterday, downloading Geometry wars 2 was practically the first thing i did. Holy cack it's awesome!! Whoever thought up King and Pacifism deserves some kind of a medal.

19,500,000ish on evolved within a couple gos... arhh, i need to convince me friends to get it, i have no leaderboard rivalries...

Didn't like Pacifism at first but once you get into it it really is awesome. I am now second on my leaderboard, behind that Dyson bastard. Although my score is a little lower, although only by about 73million.

I will beat you on one of them. I will.

I'm now bloody third in my pacifism list as two guys got 165 and (wait for it) 225 million.

Oh dan, you gotta add me and Dan Dare to your XBL. That'll give you some good scores to aim for :D

Oh dan, you gotta add me and Dan Dare to your XBL. That'll give you some good scores to aim for :D

Heh yeah, sounds like it. Just came on here after getting 41 millionish on pacifist and see dan dare's mate got 225 million. Jeeeesus.

Dan Dare, think someone mighta said a couple pages back but your friends list is full so i cant add...

And christ, i absolutely suck at King for some reason. Can barely get over a million...

yeah sorry guys. I'm gonna do a clear out this week. It's just that the interface is so wank to do a clear out. I'll get on it.

Heh yeah, sounds like it. Just came on here after getting 41 millionish on pacifist and see dan dare's mate got 225 million. Jeeeesus.

Dan Dare, think someone mighta said a couple pages back but your friends list is full so i cant add...

And christ, i absolutely suck at King for some reason. Can barely get over a million...

That would have been me ;)

Not really played on this much since getting SSDHD on PS3, they are all just so addictive...

Dyson how the hell did you get 8 million on Deadline?! Even my best score is only 4 and a half million.

i did the same.

dunno how dyson did it, but I sulked at the bottom and let them come to me, killing at close range and hoovering up geomes. I also darted upwards for gates and gravity wells

I played it how you're meant to. Y'know, darting around and shooting like mad :P Make sure you actually use your bombs, too. Much better alternative to dying.

speaking of Deadline....

boom-headshot.jpg

Dyson, you might want to sit down before you take another look at the standings.

Woo, doubled my Pacifism score to 18 million. Still rubbish compared to some people (:p) but I'm happy with it :smile:

Ahh pacifism is WAY too addictive. Spent a good while getting my score from 41 mill to 43, then to 45, then 55 or summat. Ahhh....

The multiplayer is great funs aswell, though i've had a little too much practice for it to be fair....

speaking of Deadline....

boom-headshot.jpg

Dyson, you might want to sit down before you take another look at the standings.

Don't say that, you'll send me in to panic mode ._. I'll look later..maybe..

oh dear. Dyson's scores are taking a bit of a beating this week. How'd you do, Dan?

oh dear. Dyson's scores are taking a bit of a beating this week. How'd you do, Dan?

167 million. Still not as good as your mate but there we go. Took like seconds to get from 100 to 167...

Oh and Mike1988, Stefkoz & Gizmo, i added you all for leaderboard fun, im dan woah

167 million. Still not as good as your mate but there we go. Took like seconds to get from 100 to 167...

Oh and Mike1988, Stefkoz & Gizmo, i added you all for leaderboard fun, im dan woah

Accepted. Although by the sounds of it your scores piss all over mine!

Accepted. Although by the sounds of it your scores piss all over mine!

Nah, the rest of mine are pretty poor generally, aside from evolved. Its just i've spent far too long on pacifism :P

OK cleared some space.

If anyone wants a bit more awesome on their score table, send an invite.

Blame Braid and Bionic Commando. God damn there have been some amazing games the past few weeks.