NEurope
Dan_Dare

Geometry Wars 2

aha. I'll clear some space today, then.

ok. Whats the max amount of friends u can have on it? I have never heard of having a full friends list!

The Leaderboard intergration is sublime, but frustrating; I neeeeed to beat all your scores, but you're all too damn good (probs that i'm awful).

Any one find Waves devilishly hard? I can deal with the waves of orange enemies, but not the random blues and purples, that always seem to creep up on me.

This game is really fucking awesome and is making me waste time on it instead of doing shit I should be doing

I havn't been on this for about 2 days, and I almost don't want to just so I don't have to see how far my scores have plummeted through a measly 2 days of non-play. But I'll be later.

33 mil on Evolved is impressive, like whoa. And yeah 159 million? Pfft, that's nothing that can't be beaten with a bit of time, just you wait :P

I was so close to getting Game Over a couple of days ago, blew it on the penultimate level I think..

I came close to beating ur high score on sequence dyson think i got 23 million something!!! died on the second to last one if i remember correctly.

Oh well, i'm sure when u next play on u will wipe the floor of me (like u have with all ur other high scores ;) )

I won't be able to play this until Wednesday if everything goes according to plan. I expect to see some serious score challenges when I come back.

I'm thinking me and Dare are going to have to share the crown.

Yer i would agree! lol. The only one i seem to do pretty decent at is sequence (i think thats just coz i have re-started it so many times, and i still haven't completed that!)

Yes! Just knocked Dyson off Sequence :)

sadly, I've also lost pole position on my Pacifism board and been knocked down a place on my Evolved one by the same guy. Might jsut delete him off my list ;)

Yes! Just knocked Dyson off Sequence :)

sadly, I've also lost pole position on my Pacifism board and been knocked down a place on my Evolved one by the same guy. Might jsut delete him off my list ;)

Dam u! lol. I almost beat dysons score on sequence. What score did u get? I tried adding u again but still got the same friends list full message....

33 million, i think.

still shit. my next target is 45...

If u say so.... I'm happy with my 23 million :) ! Although i would be happy if i could get the game over achievment, don't think i will ever get smile.

the last line of sequence is, and I beleive i'm using the correct terminology here; an utter fucking cunt of a bastard. They're all just unfathomably cruel, like Sauron.

I truely suck at this game. I may have to give up before I smash a controller.

How can i love a game so much when it makes me so angry?

i suck at it but i love it to bits

love and hate it at the same time

How can i love a game so much when it makes me so angry?

i suck at it but i love it to bits

love and hate it at the same time

That's how I feel. It annoys me but I love playing it. Although it does make my eyes go a bit weird. You know how yours eyes are when you just wake up? Thats how the game makes me feel.

I tried playing this the other day while half asleep, lol. Doesn't work. Don't think i will be able to complete sequence, got to the second to last one but i die.... And according to Dan Dare the last one is a bitch, must learn to save all bombs for the last one.....

I didn't finish it- i only got as far as the final row on the grid of 20. did a couple and got bitchslapped.

So people who have both = Which is better, this or SSDHD? Im considering buying it when Im done with SSDHD, but can't stomach it if it is worse.

I didn't finish it- i only got as far as the final row on the grid of 20. did a couple and got bitchslapped.

Oh dear, no hope for me then.

So people who have both = Which is better, this or SSDHD? Im considering buying it when Im done with SSDHD, but can't stomach it if it is worse.

Only properly played SSDHD yesterday so i ent played enough to make a decision yet, i really like them both though.

I saw a video last night on how to do the 'smile' achievement and that gave me some tips. going back to it tonight.