NEurope
Dan_Dare

Geometry Wars 2

Dyson you fuuuuuuuuucker! 1 mill past mine!

loving pacifism tonight. It's so beautiful when you get a really goot blast and the screen just pulsates and then the geomes rush towards you like gravity...

The past hour has been spent trying to reclaim the 3 scores I lost.

I think I may have done it. (I'm especially proud of the waves score :D)

geowars2-2.jpg

Apologies to Cube, Dom, Cox and Mike for beating your scores...better luck next time ;)

Edit: *cries*

God damn that's an amazing score you just posted Dan. 8 million on Deadline..bloody hell. The funny thing is I just finished my game and got a new personal best of 6 million, saw my scoreboard update and then this 8 million score appeared above it! I was shocked :D I probably can't top that, nice one. Though that said the minute you did that, to sooth my nerves I went for a game of pacifism, and managed to get my score up from a measly 39 million (Which I see you've matched, Dan) to a godlike 79 million.

8 Million on Deadline! Very pleased, but I still died a couple of times so I reckon 10 is more than possible this weekend.

Edit: *cries*

God damn that's an amazing score you just posted Dan. 8 million on Deadline..bloody hell. The funny thing is I just finished my game and got a new personal best of 6 million, saw my scoreboard update and then this 8 million score appeared above it! I was shocked :D I probably can't top that, nice one. Though that said the minute you did that, to sooth my nerves I went for a game of pacifism, and managed to get my score up from a measly 39 million (Which I see you've matched, Dan) to a godlike 79 million.

8 Million on Deadline! Very pleased, but I still died a couple of times so I reckon 10 is more than possible this weekend.

Just in case you missed it :heh:

yeah nice work on Pacifism. It's a lovely game and I'm starting to get used to it now.

to a godlike 79 million.

I challenge you to beat the Japanese freak who got to number 1.

Next time you're in the middle of a game hit the right bumper and the back button at the same time.

Next time you're in the middle of a game hit the right bumper and the back button at the same time.

Apparently it was a debugging thing that was left in accidentally :heh:

Dam u dyson! I was quite proud of my sequence score as it came out the blue for me (as is quite abvious as my other scores in the other modes are crap in comparison to other ppls.

So i was temperarly on top of my friends list, lol.

Man, Waves is eeevil

might have a proper go of it tomorrow.

also: VS mode is HILARIOUS. everyone rope some friends in to play it.

___

Just blazed your Evolved score, Dyson. 33 million get!

Wish people were so 'aaaaaah' about high scores in PJ Eden as they are about them in this *sigh*.

Kinda makes me want a 360 again . . .

Wow Dan, just wow - your Pacifism score takes the piss.:heh:

It got beaten by one of the guys on my list, though. my target is now 166 mill. Gonna be tough.

thing is with this game is that the score curve is exponential. On Pacifism I got to about 100 mill and by then I was earning about 5 mill + a second. 156 isn't that much harder than, say, 79 which Dyson has. It was a matter of a few seconds in all.

It got beaten by one of the guys on my list, though. my target is now 166 mill. Gonna be tough.

thing is with this game is that the score curve is exponential. On Pacifism I got to about 100 mill and by then I was earning about 5 mill + a second. 156 isn't that much harder than, say, 79 which Dyson has. It was a matter of a few seconds in all.

Exponential - that's the word (was trying to explain to a mate how the scoring works). Still, 140 mill is a great score nevertheless.

You people are insane! I'll never get anywhere close to what some of you have.

You people are insane! I'll never get anywhere close to what some of you have.

I almost passed out when i realised dyson had got 79 million on pasifism in my friends list!

best not send me a FR then ;)

Just coz u said that i tried to send u one that just to see but it says ur friend list is full and i can't add u! lol.