N-Europe

Internet Get!

gARYgREATIE*

Hello Y'all,

I'm moving into my first studenty house this september and am wondering who people have used for teh interwebz? I'm not bothered about having a house phone cos I'm on contract so I just want it for the net. Who is the Best? Cheapest? Let me steal your knowledge, please.

Gayrage.

If you go with adsl you need line rental, which is £10.50 for the most basic package if you get it from BT.

But, if you get your line rental and broadband from Talk Talk, it's £16.39 for both, per month, for up to 8mb speed and a 40GB download cap.

I've moved from them to Be (bethere.co.uk) for faster speeds a couple of weeks ago, although so far haven't been that impressed with the speed or uptime of the service.

Guest Jordan

If you have an o2 pay montly mobile phone contract, you can get o2 Broadband for £7.50 a month.

Not sure about caps mind...

We used virgin media! The line rental is hilarious! I would rather spend the tenner on a better internet package rom virgin media! seriously when it comes to sharing internet a constant reliable connection is better! unlike adsl >.>

QFT

I hate all the 'it depends how far you are from the exchange' bollocks. Does my nut in.