N-Europe

First film you saw at the cinema?

welsh_gamer

My first movie was either Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996) or Toy Story (1995). Those two stick out in my mind but I can't remember which one I saw first. Anyway, I would have been 5 (1995) or 6 (1996) and I love going to the cinemas ever since.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluey

first i can remember seeing was the original ghostbusters :grin: i was reeally little.. i think it was at one of those saturday morning cinema club things ... ^___^

i was with my friend mike and his little brother dan (my oldest friend ~ havent seen him for yeeears u___u) and that evening we all found a scrap of flannel in the sink and tried to call the number that flashed up on screen during the ghostbusters advert (danny had written it down ^_^) nobody answered so we took it upon ourselves to flush the monster down the sink.

we felt like heroes :smile:

I've seen tons of films over the years. I can't remember the first one I saw but I do have some memories that do clearly stand out regarding the cinema:

1) Saw the Little Mermaid with my 4 sisters my brother and myself 1989

2) Took myself and 2 friends to see Back to the Future 2 (For my Birthday) 1989

3) Ghost -The last film I saw at the 1 screen Cinema in my local town. It was an evening screening and the line was out the door and down the street.

4) Naked Gun 2 and a Half (The first film I saw without my parents) and also the first film I saw at the new 10 screen cinema built to replace the one screen cinema.

5) HOOK-The first movie I took my 2 younger sisters and my brother to see while my mum was busy shopping. My mum had cut out two of those 2 for 1 BIGMAC coupons from the local newspaper. We went to Mcdonalds got the Big Macs and snuck them into the movie along with a packet of sweets each and sat down to watch the movie. My brother had opted to buy a packet of NERDS and I remember for the first 15/20 mins they kept rattling as he kept pouring them out.

6) Batman (The first 12 cert movie) that I could'nt see because I was 11 :(

I tend to visit the movies at least once a month but since May this year I've been going at least once a week since the Spring/Summer has so many excellent movies to see.