Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Fat Princess

flameboy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck my credit card... why the hell did it have to not work on PSN? I mean, it works on WiiShop and XBLA, in which it'd be okay if it didn't, cause I could always buy points... but no! It had to fucking not work on PSN. I need this game. :( And Flower! And others.

You sir, sound like you are in need of Entropay. Personally I use it for the american PSN but it works like a true credit card.

Dunno if it's the game's fault or mine (probably a bit of both) but I'm glad I was given this in a share rather than buying it. Playing at what hardly constitutes a busy time (1am) and it's too laggy to enjoy. My friend has a similar strength (well, weak) connection and it was playable there at 8pm.

Oh well, hopefully it'll be better at other times.

• 2 months later...

My nephews wanted to try this out yesterday so I downloaded the demo for them. I sat and watched them play it for an hour and liked what I saw so I snapped up the full game today.

I started off with the story mode just to get to grips with the controls and found everything surprisingly simple. I finished the first level then decided to check out the online game modes. I had a laugh playing the developers version of footy, it was pure carnage! :)

Anyone know how to invite friends into an online game on this? Rob wanted to play but I didnt have a clue how to hook him up.