N-Europe

Dinner time!

Ellmeister

Me too - serious lol. I hope he puts it on Youtube.

Haha, never thought of that.... that would have required too much brain power in the state of mind i was in.

...maybe next time there's a house party i'll keep the camera handy and ask my cousins to keep an eye out :heh:

5 Dinner Guests

1. Lisa. Reason, she is my g/f and is always first to be invited along to anything including dinner.

2. My mate Andrew. Reason, he knows how to have a laugh without offending anyone. He has given me great advice over the years which worked as well.

3. Jon Bon Jovi. Reason, lead singer of my favourite band great voice and he'd be legendary just to have round for dinner.

4. Jim Carrey. Reason, favourite comedy actor and would be great to hear classic one liners at the table.

5. Jeremy Clarkson. Reason, quite possibly one of the best TV presenters i've ever seen. His humour and knowledge of cars would keep the table entertained for hours.

Hmm.

1. Julia Stiles

2. Boris Johnson

3. Matt Bellamy

4. Henrik Larsson

5. Kiefer Sutherland

A hot girl + my heroes, what more could a man want? Probably just 5 hot girls but that would have made me seem more of an ass than I want to give the impression of on here

Well it´s a easy pic for me.

1. Vicar Because he´s my friend and it´relevant to what happens later on

2. Beggilax Same as above

3. Patrick Warburton the voice actor from, The Tick, Joe Swanson (Family guy, the cripple) and Brock Samson.

4. David Heyter His voice!

5. Patrick Stewart Captain Picard and Professor X how could I not invite him!

Then me Vicar and Beggilax would judge in a competition over who has the most awesomeness voice

4. David Heyter His voice!

I find it funny how someone mainly known for his voice is also responsible for writing the first two X-Men films. He also wrote Watchmen and is now busy writing (and then directing) the Lost Planet film.

I find it funny how someone mainly known for his voice is also responsible for writing the first two X-Men films. He also wrote Watchmen and is now busy writing (and then directing) the Lost Planet film.

Yeah I heard about that, there were also some rumors about him writing the script for the Metal Gear movie right?