NEurope
Kirkatronics

Have You Cried Due To A Game?

i do know a lot of girls, spent the last 3 years living with a group of em.

of the main three i spent most time with, only one of them failed to cry once a week. it was made up for by anouther who cried at paul potts on britan's got tallent. PAUL POTTS!

Assuming the whole population of women via one single group of them is a very dangerous thing to do :awesome:

Assuming the whole population of women via one single group of them is a very dangerous thing to do :awesome:

it was actualy 2, out of the three i lived with.

outher then that, the girls i know from the north east (group has mostly shed then now though) they cried a lot too, one because she couldent work out a seating plan.

women do tend to cry more then me mind

it was actualy 2, out of the three i lived with.

outher then that, the girls i know from the north east (group has mostly shed then now though) they cried a lot too, one because she couldent work out a seating plan.

women do tend to cry more then me mind

Maybe its a regional thing. I don't know ANY women that cry on a regular basis.

We're all hard as nails over here:awesome:

I never cried because of a game. Unless you count the tears of laughter of the good ol' days of LAN parties.

@Chris: I also lived with 3 women for the last few years (Mother, Sister, Cousin). One of them easily cries in a remotely emotional movie, another cries only in very emotional movies (although I never saw her actually crying) and the third one never cries.

Among all the other women I know, I've never seen them cry, either.

:( I did say "Never" yesterday, but I had the most saddest of dreams last night.

I won't go into it much, but basically, I was camping in a field along with Mr H from The World Ends With You and King Dedede. All of a sudden, Keanu Reeves turned up as an evil secret service agent and pulled a gun. First he aimed it at Mr H, then at me. He shot and I dived out the way, before My H wrestled the gun out of his hands and karate chopped him in the back of the neck. When I turned around, I saw the bullet had hit King Dedede and he was on the floor crying out with yelps. I rushed over and told him not to move and put pressure on the wound, which made him scream out in pain even more. I woke up before knowing whether he made it or not - his cries of agony still ringing in my ears.

It sounds really dumb, but it was so horrifying and sad at the time that I woke up with tears in my eyes. Now I feel so guilty for cursing his lack of skills in Brawl.

:cry: :cry:

Maybe its a regional thing. I don't know ANY women that cry on a regular basis.

We're all hard as nails over here:awesome:

Neither do i. I usually hang around with girls as they are less aggressive on average.