N-Europe

N64 Week - Day 5 + 6: Ocarina of Time Vs. Majora's Mask

Posted your impressions Dark. Cheers ;)

I only had the chance to play MM briefly due to massive time constraints. Previously completed it and adored it though :D

Soooo difficult to choose which was the best. Kinda went for OoT as most people were going for MM...Plus OoT was THE template for the whole series since and the template that zillions of others are still trying to emulate.

All impressions HERE.

Posted your impressions Dark. Cheers ;)

Tell me this, what's that quote from that you start off with in your impressions? I know it... but can't remember where from.

I found it hard to say anything at all about Ocarina- good or bad. As you can see I was trying to take the "bad" angle on it seeing as I'm a Majora preferer. Its a good topic and there is tons of stuff that could be said about those two games because they are outstanding. Can you remember if it says what Talon is dreaming about outside Hyrule Castle? I always wonder if he's dreaming about another life where he is a plumber who saves a princess... or maybe he's dreaming about being some guy Tarin... or maybe he's dreaming about being Talo! :o

What I always liked about OoT was Kaebora Gaebora, the owl, and Malon + Talon. I remember some reviews slagged off the fact that you took orders from a big owl... but seeing as Link's Awakening was so good, I was happy to see the owl return.

Majora's Mask I want to get on the VC... OoT, nah. Theres the difference!