N-Europe

Quick question

Daniel

E-mail is free. :heh:

^^^ QFT! and text msg's are fail IMO only good in emergencies like if you "have" to use it, so slow... and limited... and rubbish. :/

E-amil pwns it in almost every way. :smile:

*Edit*

And an answr 2 ur Q... it cost newhr frm 10p - 30p but mght b less cos thy r tryin to crck dwn on cmpnies ovrchargin.

cheers, she wouldn't survive without texts!

I find the majority of this nations dependancy on texts both amusing and disturbing but hey! they would probably say the same about us gamers so each to their own, :smile: I just don't have time for them generally and only send one when I absolutely have to.

As far as I know it doesn't make a difference to the person in the UK regarding cost as their phone can't tell where the recipient phone is.

Depending on the other phone's network it may cost to receive texts, anywhere from 10p-30p is standard and normally 25p-30p to send a message.

For Three (my network) it's free to receive and 25p to send unless you're in 7 certain countries where you can use the minutes and texts included in your contract.

She's going to France, not Ulam Bator!!
What does it matter where you're going? You could be going to spend a weekend with the pope, that doesn't mean you'll have a laptop and wifi access. If I went to France, I wouldn't have a laptop!

Sending text messages from the UK to an international UK mobile number costs 24p per message (inc.VAT). Receiving messages from abroad is free if you are in the UK, however some international networks may charge you to receive text messages while you’re abroad.

Hope this helps.

Cheers everyone, i wont know how much it all costs in the end till later on in the month when i get my bill! hopefully not too much. My girlfriend has £20 and 300 free messages on her sim which i've discovered is with Virgin so hopefully that will be enough for her!