NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hudsoo

the sega cd, was there any good games on it

of course sonic cd was great (.........that is in most people's view) but was there any other good sega cd titles

Snatcher is supposed to be good, it was created by Hideo Kojima, I think there was a good Shining Force or Lunar game as well.

Sonic CD was the only game I ever actually played on the Sega CD

Only Sonic game I ever hated with a passion.

Snatcher is supposed to be good, it was created by Hideo Kojima, I think there was a good Shining Force or Lunar game as well.

Teehee!! Snatcher has to be one of the funniest game title ever.

Sega CD had Road Avenger and Final Fight! Two brilliant games. :)

It also had Wwf Rage in the Cage (think it was called that). That was quite a good game. And it also had this Sega Classics disk that included Streets of Rage, Columns, Golden Axe, and a few others.

There was this game i always wanted for the CD called "night trap". Anyone heard of it?

that had quite a bit of FMV footage and was rated 15

Aye. The idea behind it was classy as well. :)

Nothing else springs to mind about the Sega CD. Road Avenger was an excellent game tho. I seriously advise you to take a look at that game. :)

Most of the good titles have been mentioned already. There isnt too much to select from the mega cd though.

Only really good game i have is sonic CD, have road avenger and prince of persia but the discs are scratched badly.

Also of good reputation are both lunars, vay and popful mail all RPGs.

Sign in to follow this