N-Europe

Gamestation Smash Showdown

david.dakota

He achieved 2nd place in the Leeds tournament, they haven't contacted him about his iPod yet. :heh: Sunnyssj2, have you had a phone call about your mega prize pack yet?

Nope, no phonecall yet :( I've put all games on hold till i get that blasted tv.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

n509970580_3408828_9414.jpg

Rummy!

ah rummy I was right behind you in this thing, as I have said before, the guy (some say short but im 5'9") wearing the sleeveless hoody. You were the guy with tons of friends who didnt show up or showed up too late IIRC. If you don't mind me asking who was the gal that was with you that day?

Ok so my Tv is getting delivered on Wednesday 23rd :D

Now to work out where the hell i should put it...I assume they will help set up the tv right? Because seriously, I have no idea how it is gonna fit.

Man, I'm so envious of you right now...Well done. Is this your first time winning something like this?

Now to work out where the hell i should put it...I assume they will help set up the tv right? Because seriously, I have no idea how it is gonna fit.

Screw envy im godamn jealous. Set up a place for the damn thing and all.

Well there's this really nice space in my gamesroom next to my xbox where it could fit, I think that's a pretty good idea :heh:

Goron_3 ur gettin it 23rd? mine's coming on the 21st, I doubt they'll set it up for us, they just deliver and get lost I pressume. We shud celebrate and hav a online game in HD xD