NEurope
mcj metroid

The alcohol appreciation thread

Because of my irritable bowel syndrom, I can't drink alcohol. I was never much for it anway, I hate when people drink just cause it's cool, instead of liking the taste. When I could drink though, I hated beer, liked Whiskey, Smirnoff or wtvr and Vodka with Orange Juice. Oh and those awesome Franciscana Beers O_W "introduced" me to. :P

People who don't drink it for the taste don't drink because it's "cool" they drink it because it makes everything seem infinitely more awesome for a while. Fact.

People who don't drink it for the taste don't drink because it's "cool" they drink it because it makes everything seem infinitely more awesome for a while. Fact.

No, there are most def people people who drink because of the social status. Hell, most of the kids out there drink and imediatly after drinking they start vomiting like it's an Exorcist remake, they don't even get awesome drunk, just puky drunk.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Russian_(cocktail)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americano_%28cocktail%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martini_%28cocktail%29 -- although my Martini has about four times the Vermouth in because otherwise the thing is like a shot and fuck that in the A.

Also: bottled beers, Magners.

I have to say that this is all based on taste/refreshment. The buzz side I like but would happily forfeit.

What about doing it for both? :o

As for Skittle Vodka, I made some before, it was pretty damn awesome despite the fact I did a shoddy job of it.

I can honestly say when I first started drinking at roughly 13 I did it because it was the cool thing to do rather than actually enjoying it. Alot of people do, it's the same with smoking too, which is unfortunate.

I drink now if I want a drink and have done for a few years, though there's alot of stuff I won't drink because I can honestly say it tastes like crap. Which is why I sometimes pay about 4quid if not more for port and wkd blue together ^_^

Corona, some mild white wine, Rosé (I love Rosé), and, of course, pear or apple cider.

I only drink on occasion, as it's expensive, and I'm not the kind of person to get really, really drunk.

I've been drunk for the best part of 3 days, and it's been fucking awesome.

I've been drunk for the best part of 3 days, and it's been fucking awesome.

Haha I've been drunk for the best part of 3 weeks! I'm on holiday in Thailand and like everything else, alcohol is ridiculously cheap. Yet somehow I haven't had a hangover yet, it's the greatest feeling in the world to wake up after a big session and being totally clear headed.