NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
BigTac

Titles in development for Revolution

I would believe you BigTac, as I know you're pretty legit but that just seems like too many titles for a launch, too good to be true. If it is true however than OMFG

Wow, if this list of launch titles turns out to be true - I'm believing you, it's because some games get delayed maybe - I have to save more money and this should also be a killer launch lineup.

It's good to hear that so many big companies are already supporting the Revo when they aren't even allowed to make official announcements, I think.

Oh god now I am really excited ... Zoonami, Camelot!!!!!! Zoonami!!! Weeee!

I think we need an official BigTac newsfeed or ticker here :-)

The launch date you said seems too late to me. I doubt Nintendo would want to have a direct launch competion with Sony. It could be true but Im still hoping for June/July launch.

At least you're not an ex-employee from nintendo. That list is so sweet!

I BELIEVE!!!

Mais um tuga! Yay!

Anyway, I'll give you the benefict of doubt and believe you, so thanks Big Tac!

The launch date you said seems too late to me. I doubt Nintendo would want to have a direct launch competion with Sony. It could be true but Im still hoping for June/July launch.

I see that someone on Gamespot forums misunderstood what I said about Kid Icarus. I didn't say that Kojima was making Kid Icarus I simply said that if the rumor is true then I hope it's him. For some reason I just think that he would do great with that. And I only mentioned that because I was talking with someone at Nintendo and I asked them about the title. She almost confirmed it's development but when I asked if it would be in house development or a collab with someone outside Nintendo she didn't really say anything else so I got a little vibe that it maybe possible that it may come with a collaboration.

Again anything is possible. Going by what your saying that if Nintendo releases in the 3rd quater/4thQ it's too late so that means Microsoft is too early. Why wouldn't Nintendo direct competition with Sony. They done it with the DS in Japan.

Things not revealed so far: Classic Control Shell, Final Name, Specs(they will come out), Games(info,screenshots,footage). And of course unknown features.

I have some questions, which you most likely won't be able to answer because I understand you can't give away too much information, but please at least attempt to answer.

Is the stuff about possible steroscopic 3D being used on the Rev true?

Are there any RPGs in development for Rev?

Is Resident Evil 5/Sonic coming to Rev?

I see that someone on Gamespot forums misunderstood what I said about Kid Icarus. I didn't say that Kojima was making Kid Icarus I simply said that if the rumor is true then I hope it's him. For some reason I just think that he would do great with that. And I only mentioned that because I was talking with someone at Nintendo and I asked them about the title. She almost confirmed it's development but when I asked if it would be in house development or a collab with someone outside Nintendo she didn't really say anything else so I got a little vibe that it maybe possible that it may come with a collaboration.

Again anything is possible. Going by what your saying that if Nintendo releases in the 3rd quater/4thQ it's too late so that means Microsoft is too early. Why wouldn't Nintendo direct competition with Sony. They done it with the DS in Japan.

Things not revealed so far: Classic Control Shell, Final Name, Specs(they will come out), Games(info,screenshots,footage). And of course unknown features.

I cant believe you know all that stuff yet you dont know the Classic Control Shell. Im not criticising you really Im not. I appreaciate greatly your info. Even if it is bullshit, Its better than being kept in the dark by Ninty. Thats why I look forward to E3 so much even probably more than my Birthday. LOL

I have some questions, which you most likely won't be able to answer because I understand you can't give away too much information, but please at least attempt to answer.

Is the stuff about possible steroscopic 3D being used on the Rev true?

Are there any RPGs in development for Rev?

Is Resident Evil 5/Sonic coming to Rev?

Of course there are RPG's in development. I know of 2 that will be at launch be there are others don't worry. The Revolution features work great with RPG's.

I don't know if the #d rumors are true off course there are rumors but either way I believe things like steroscopic 3d will be a part of consoles in the future.

Why don't I know about the classic shell? Yeah I know about it even though I haven't seen it. As you know when Nintendo first went around showing the free hand controller to developers lots of them weren't excited but as they showed the analog add -on they became much more interested. But that wasn't enough. Developers wanted more. So Nintendo talked with a few 3rd parties and asked what they want for a classic control. And I also think the system should come with the classic shell and nun-chuck add-on.

Ask me about games in 1 month.

Thanks BigTac :smile:

Two RPGs at launch! That would be awesome its rare you see that :heh:

Is one of them Golden Sun? Because you said Camelot have a game in development.

Resi5 and sonic....you say a month...are they being confirmed for Rev in december?

Thanks BigTac :smile:

Two RPGs at launch! That would be awesome its rare you see that :heh:

Is one of them Golden Sun? Because you said Camelot have a game in development.

Resi5 and sonic....you say a month...are they being confirmed for Rev in december?

Now I never said anything about Resi5 or Sonic being confirmed in December. I simply said ask me about games in a month :wink:

Okay, I'll add one to the bombardement of questions :) Is there another feature besides the controller that will really surprise people? Rumours keep saying the controller isn't the only revolutionary thing, but what could possibly be added to make the console even better?!

Ask Big Tac?

*That should be the name of this thread, sounds kinda corny though*

Anyhoo, Big Tac do you know anything about the Revolution using a PPU ar the strength of its CPU or more importantly If Nintendo have found a way to reproduce amazing Graphics for cheap. I mean Iwata did say WOW and its gonna take a lot to WOW me. :wink:

With the handheld market they can afford to take risks because they basically have a monoploy on it. They have dwindled on the home console market recently and the PlayStation name holds more credibility to the casual gamer than than Nintendo.

Umm...Big Tac...why are you doing this to everyone?

How could someone like you know about all these things? You said your a journalist, but so are many other people. Why don't they know about this information?

All those games at launch? Hahahaha, I'll believe it when I see it. You forget that barely any third-party developers knew about the REV till E3 of this year. I doubt many companies could complete a REV title in a little more than a year, let only 3 or however many you stated.

More importantly, why are you forum goers buying into his crap?

Stocka: There is at least 1 RPG officially CONFIRMED. Camelot is developing the only known RPG for the REV. Nobody knows if it's Golden Sun or something new. However, given the REV's capabilities, wouldn't using your psych energy be that much cooler?

There's no reason for us to doubt his word. Have faith in the new messiah! BELIEVE!!!!

no, the developers were informed about the rev's functions and controllers prior to e3, it was confirmed as news. Also, stating that the REV will come out NEXT YEAR... in FALL... thats almost 1 year away.

im hoping the list is true, i'd be very happy.

BigTac is usually telling truth but that line-up seems almost too good to be true. I hope you´re right but I´m not getting my hopes too high.

And btw, do you anything about Intelligent Systems? I find it little suspicious that they have no announced games at all in development right now...

Ask Big Tac?

He isn't a Nintedo insider. He dosen't know or claim to know everything.

But he has many contacts in the game world (deveopers and such). Most of his info are from people that know more than him. We should all be gratefull for the info we get.

If my memmory serves my right BigTac was traveling around and wissiting developers like Ubisoft and Nintendo.

Ask Big Tac?

Anyhoo, Big Tac do you know anything about the Revolution using a PPU ar the strength of its CPU or more importantly If Nintendo have found a way to reproduce amazing Graphics for cheap. I mean Iwata did say WOW and its gonna take a lot to WOW me. :wink:

yeh i really hope nintendo use a PPu. I mean i was shocked that given all the money they spent on their consoles sony and microsoft didnt use one in their consoles, their machine would have been so much better had they done this (assuming the performance gains of a PPU are as good as advertised).

But after seeing the freehand controller i gained new hope for a ppu cos i saw nintendo aren't afraid to use technology that could actually improve the game experience. And the freehand controller begs for better physics IMO.

Man, I hope you're not violating NDAs here BigTac, cause you could be seriously screwed :(

How do you know this Big Tac? Are you with NOA Redmond? I'm a video game tester there and what you say is partially acruate. I don't go to any meetings or such but I hear around, and I know quite a lot about what's in development. You're almost exact on how any is in development for each company but what you say is going to be at launch is inacurate from my hearings. It's almost certain that Metroid 3 will not make launch, and Mario and Smash Bros. might not. There will not be 2 RPGs at launch, but one might be released short after. I know there is going to be a much larger launch than the other consoles for the REV, but what you say looks wrong to me, that's way more than what Nintendo's going to release with the REV. Like you're 10 titles over from what I know. You're comment about Game Zero took me off guard because I've heard nothing about the title for quite some time. You may be right, but I'm doubting it. Do you get you're info from a secondary source, and how long ago did you hear this? Anyway, if this guys legit, kiddies, Nintendo is changing its mind a lot and there are a lot of rumors going around back at Redmond. If I were you I'd wait 'till E3. It'll be the best show for Nintendo for quite sometime, and REV games will be there. Oh, and about you're comment on Kid Icarus I have two words: it's coming.

Sign in to follow this