Sign in to follow this  
BigTac

Titles in development for Revolution

The Legend is Rising

Nintendo will rise to power once again.

The Revolution is coming.

*remembers the dramatic entrances of Miyamoto dressed as Link at E3'04*

Brilliant.

E3 06 he'll enter the stage as mario, and mario Rev will load up on the big screen and Shigsy will play with the controller in his hand...:heh:

...Its not a bad prediction. :wink:

E3 06 he'll enter the stage as mario, and mario Rev will load up on the big screen and Shigsy will play with the controller in his hand...:heh:

...Its not a bad prediction. :wink:

Greatest prediction ever? I think so!!! :grin:

Apparently Camlot confirmed in the latest edition of Famitsu that they are developing an RPG for Rev... :D

at the moment im more inclinced to believe bigtac. he/she has not come out claiming hard facts and admits he does not know everything. also bigtac's writing skills are pretty go for a form user so i believe that he/she in the know. could be wrong though.

that many games for lunch does sound a bit high, maybe for japan not pal regions

wow game due out for lunch thats only 5 hours away WAHOOOO :)

i think you mean launch :P

SquareEnix = 2 titles / 1 at launch date. I would expect this to rise.

http://www.revo-europe.com/news.php?nid=8554

Square-Enix this morning issues a press release regarding their work on next-generation consoles. The company noted that Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo were all releasing new systems over the next year or so, and that speculation about the availability of Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest games on these systems had been high.

Hmmm... 2 titles eh :heh: I hope your telling the truth BigTac

Stocka please check your PM's

thanks

I sense a tremour in the force! Important informations are about to be exchanged - give them to the public :grin:

How do you know this Big Tac? Are you with NOA Redmond? I'm a video game tester there and what you say is partially acruate. I don't go to any meetings or such but I hear around, and I know quite a lot about what's in development. You're almost exact on how any is in development for each company but what you say is going to be at launch is inacurate from my hearings. It's almost certain that Metroid 3 will not make launch, and Mario and Smash Bros. might not. There will not be 2 RPGs at launch, but one might be released short after. I know there is going to be a much larger launch than the other consoles for the REV, but what you say looks wrong to me, that's way more than what Nintendo's going to release with the REV. Like you're 10 titles over from what I know. You're comment about Game Zero took me off guard because I've heard nothing about the title for quite some time. You may be right, but I'm doubting it. Do you get you're info from a secondary source, and how long ago did you hear this? Anyway, if this guys legit, kiddies, Nintendo is changing its mind a lot and there are a lot of rumors going around back at Redmond. If I were you I'd wait 'till E3. It'll be the best show for Nintendo for quite sometime, and REV games will be there. Oh, and about you're comment on Kid Icarus I have two words: it's coming.

I sent you a private message for you to look at. Believing that you really do work with NoA here are a few things/questions about what you said.

Do you really think MP3,Mario, and SSB won't make it at launch date? I could see if you said one of them won't make it. I actually think either MP3 or SSB will come in November.

There will be between 15-20 at launch. I base this of what developers say they would like to have complete for launch. Remember Nintendo wants to have a good constant flow of great titles following launch. So what is your number range for titles at launch?

About Game Zero it may be because Zoonami have stop using that name for some months now. This is far in development as far as Revolution titles are concerned.

About Kid Icarus I know it's coming but is it a in house development in Nintendo or a collab like with "Capcom, Kojima..."? I talked with a friend at NoA and when asked about it she basically confirmed it but when I asked about who's making it she hesitated and didn't really say much else.

Damnit, you're getting me pumped! :P We need more tidbits fast! E3 is way too far away.

Oh, and about you're comment on Kid Icarus I have two words: it's coming.

in downloadable NES form, no doubt

in downloadable NES form, no doubt

Theres always someone. Why do they have to be so cynical?

He works for me ^_^ IM REGGIE!

nah im j/k but cheers for the info BigTac and NoA Game Tester ^_^

He works for me ^_^ IM REGGIE!

nah im j/k but cheers for the info BigTac and NoA Game Tester ^_^

You had me fooled there! I really thought you were Reggie!

Sign in to follow this