N-Europe

What makes you smile?

Daft

When strangers are kind to each other and help each other out when it's obvious there's a problem. I once helped out a woman who was buying a game for her son (I don't work at a games store, I was behind her in the line). Having recently gotten myself an expansion pack believing it to be the original game, I noticed the game she was buying was also an expansion pack and then politely asked her if her son owned the original game. She told me he didn't and I then explained the situation to her. She was very grateful.

So yeah, strangers being nice to each other and helping each other out. It makes me smile and gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. Makes me believe in the good in people.

Also, cats. I absolutely adore cats. Watching Cory "Mr. Safety" Williams's videos of his cat Sparta alias Mean Kitty on YouTube always puts a smile on my face.

- Wit

- Having one of those "No-one really loves me" moments, then have one, or a group of, my freinds doing something really really nice and thoughtful.

Admittedly, the latter only really happens on like... my birthday, but it's worth waiting a year for it.