N-Europe

New Wii Update 3.3

Chanser

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The patch didn't fail to stop the Twilight hack (of course that it didn't stop it permanently), which is why they're making a workaround, a workaround wouldn't be necessary if it they didn't succeed in deleting the tp save with the update.

And if you actually read the thread instead of posting just to bash and troll, you'd know that to stop trucha signed games, meaning lots of hacked games and online cheaters, the freeloader needs to be stopped too, because both work the same way.

I'll help you out: Fixing Trucha bug= disables freeloader+a lot of game hacks and piracy

Thanks, that makes sense now. First time round it didn't. :)

Well, my imported copy of Brawl stopped working a week ago anyway
How come? :hmm:

As for the update, although not exactly ground breaking I do like the new feature of being able to move Miis to the parade. My plaza was almost full (with all of the Miis I've been making for the contest channel) so it's good to be able to free up some space whilst still keeping them on the system. :smile:

How come? :hmm:

Dunno, just got an error message when it tried to load and it hasn't worked since - 450 or so trophies down the pan. :cry: It certainly won't be as fun unlocking everything a second time, but it'll give me something to do over the summer holidays. I'll also be trying to unlock everything as quickly as possible - easy mode all round!

Dunno, just got an error message when it tried to load and it hasn't worked since - 450 or so trophies down the pan. :cry: It certainly won't be as fun unlocking everything a second time, but it'll give me something to do over the summer holidays. I'll also be trying to unlock everything as quickly as possible - easy mode all round!

There's no reason, AFIK, for you to believe that you have lost your save data too, just because the game won't load. Have you tried the double boot on the FL again, to see if that works? Anyway, I reckon the PAL version will still work off your NTSC. game save data as it would have done in the past

Shame... but I'll still hold out hope

So my question is, will my SSBB US save work with the UK version....?

I guess I'll have to borrow someones UK version to find out.

Its not likely

However, it is said that the 3.3 update deletes foreign saves

Shame... but I'll still hold out hope

I guess I'll have to borrow someones UK version to find out.

Your odd :heh:

This post was first "So my question is, will my SSBB US save work with the UK version....?

I guess I'll have to borrow someones UK version to find out. " which got answered.

Then you said "Shame... but I'll still hold out hope" knowing my response.

Then change it to "Shame... but I'll still hold out hope

I guess I'll have to borrow someones UK version to find out. "

Make up your mind >.<

Like a few people, I feel sorry for those who imported Brawl early, but I am glad that I didn't fork out to get the game in advance because I would have been extremely pissed off if I found out that I couldn't play Brawl or No More Heroes anymore.

I personally feel sorry for those who had to wait for a game the rest of the world was playing.

But then again I also feel sorry for those imported Smash Bros Brawl owners who will constantly be taunted by a useless update, forever tearing their hair out as they paid pretty much the same price or even less in some circumstances to play a game much earlier than their peers. Gosh, what a hard life they live.

Thanks Sherlock. :heh: Everyone knows that, but the update will eventually be forced on us by new games with auto-updates.

the freeloader blocks those

what i'm saying it doesn't "suck for those who imported brawl early" at all