NEurope
ReZourceman

How Much Would You Have To Be Paid To Eat Human Flesh?

Im suprisised some people need so much money to do so. Realistically £500,000 can buy you a house, and give you enough money to live off for at least a decade, and all for just breaking a taboo and going through 30 seconds of possible....like...eating peopleness.

I then made a joke about how at my funeral after the buffet a video would be put on that I recorded before I died.

"Hey, yeah you know thos sausage rolls you just ate....that wasn't sausage meat."

That joke would suck so much because you would never get to see the reaction.

Edit: I was going to say free out of curiousity, but I might as well ask for £100 or something. why say free if money is up for grabs?

I think there are some things which are intuitively wrong, cannibalism being one of them. To suggest that an incentive might sway me to abandon that principle would render cannibalism as merely something unpleasant rather than as being plain wrong as I see it. It's in the same way as I wouldn't commit incest for any price - it's not just unpleasant, it's contrary to our intuitions and morally wrong.

I think there are some things which are intuitively wrong, cannibalism being one of them. To suggest that an incentive might sway me to abandon that principle would render cannibalism as merely something unpleasant rather than as being plain wrong as I see it. It's in the same way as I wouldn't commit incest for any price - it's not just unpleasant, it's contrary to our intuitions and morally wrong.

So eating a family members genitals is totally out of the question?

(Im sorry.)

One that caters to all needs! :heh:

Sexual needs?

If it was legal and healthy and the (wo)man hadn't been murdered for it then I would probably do it for a few hundred.

To be honest, I was expecting more answers like the ones Raining_again, Mr-paul and Eenuh gave.

I don't think I could eat human flesh if I had the option to do otherwise. Not even if you pay me a lot of money (or an ALoM :heh:).

*looks at everyone else suspisiously*

:blank: