NEurope
Aimless

Why aren't you in bed?

thats cool, young padawan, who do you write articles for then?

*points below sig*

Right now im not in bed because I had to kill Tar Creepers for Super Sticky Tar. My group of 3, has spent the last hour killing these monsters. ;)

Right now im not in bed because I had to kill Tar Creepers for Super Sticky Tar. My group of 3, has spent the last hour killing these monsters. ;)

im sorry, am i missing something here, what are you talking about exactly???

Going through Uni courses at the moment, and have been all day, weighing each one up and talking to some contacts from CGtalk about them.

Teesside has now moved up my imaginary chart of what's a decent uni.

It's all so worrying, and UCAs forms have got to be in soon and I'm also wondering if I'll be able to walk out of uni and into a deal.gif straight away.

im just still up. been on a date, now im just chillin out and rubbing my eyes. need sleep. perhaps after This Charming Man..

Teesside has now moved up my imaginary chart of what's a decent uni.

I come from Teesside and it's an alright place. There's a lot of industry and you'll develop asthma if you live there long enough. :)

Right now , I ain't in bed because my neighbours poxy rugrat disturbed my lie-in with its incessent crying. God I bloody hate kids.

I really should be in bed, having just got home from lots of flights and waiting in airports and a long drive home. But I've got a load of goodies that had come through the post for me, so I'm just having a quick look at those before I get some much needed sleep.

im sorry, am i missing something here, what are you talking about exactly???
I think it might be best if Steinar keeps it vague.

I haven't fallen asleep because I'm going to work out a bit and am thinking about a girl that I really like. :) :) :)

Is it me? :kiss:;)

I really should be in bed, having just got home from lots of flights and waiting in airports and a long drive home. But I've got a load of goodies that had come through the post for me, so I'm just having a quick look at those before I get some much needed sleep.

ohh goodies. whatss your loot?

ohh goodies. whatss your loot?

A dongle, an SD card reader, USB joypad for playing MK64 online (don't download ROMs people!!), a USB splitter thing, King Kong demo that I hadn't expected to get, latest issue of EDGE that arrived while I was in the US... and I think that is mostly it.

You know it, baybeh.

Bowser57, how did you get all those goodies?

I would hazzard a guess that he got them from the postman, could be wrong.

Yep as far as I know the postman left them all for me. The King Kong demo I filled in some form on a website, the USB stuff I ordered from Amazon.co.uk (inc free super saver delivery!) and the dongle was from my old friends at Gameplay. Oh, and I subscribe to EDGE magazine.

There's a lot of industry and you'll develop asthma if you live there long enough. :)

What was so funny about that was the added smile on the end............it makes it seem like asthma is a good thing nowdays. :wink:

But tees will most likely end up on my UCAs form, I'm just worried about all the travelling, as I'm based very much south of the country.