N-Europe

Slightly NSFW (cleavage) - young lady death.

plufim

Although the lineart and colouring is great... I have to criticise the face... it just looks kinda male to me! The freckles remind me of Jimmy Olsen in the Superman animated series :D

Still, you've got the skills :)

Yeah I agree. The face needs some work. With such a nice body like that she would be killing herself over the freakles.

Also the definitions where her legs end at her hips are well too high (unless they are there to show her stomach muscles?).

I love how you've made her shirt so naturally flowing, as that's a very hard part to get right.

So ace drawing............keep up the good work. :smile:

I have to agree I think, her face doesn't go too well with her body. Should be more feminine. Try making her eyes smaller (they're huge here, really) and give her a bit of an upper lip maybe. Could help a lot already.

Other than that, this is a really nice drawing. I like the weapon thingie of which I don't remember the name right now.

Yes, but I don't think they look bad - personally I didn't find the freckles the main problem - there was just another issue that I can't place. I'll have my creative-art-boffin friends look over it for an explanation :P

Edit: btw, it's been bugging me - what's NFSW?? I checked acronymfinder.com to no avail. I keep thinking "Need for Speed -- something".

Edit: btw, it's been bugging me - what's NFSW?? I checked acronymfinder.com to no avail. I keep thinking "Need for Speed -- something".

You might not be finding an answer because it's NSFW, not NFSW. =P

But it means Not Suited For Work, in case you were still wondering.

And freckles are nice and probably aren't the problem in this drawing, though they -are- a bit dark and look a bit more like pimples than freckles. But still, the problem is just that her face isn't femine enough. It's nice to have a style to draw in, but if it doesn't work for a drawing, it might be wise to try and change that style a bit to make it work.

That being said, I'd like to see an edited version of this drawing, if there's ever going to be one. =3

The face needs to be more suggestive. At the moment it's stuck in that Mona Lisa kind of limbo where you don't know how to feel. It's possibly too child like.....which clashes with the massive cleavage. Perhaps make the eyes smaller so she doesn't look so innocent.