NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
xanikseo

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Movie

:grin: YEAY! A new Harry Potter trailer has been released! The forth one so far! You can see the first two trailers on www.gobletoffire.com, and here's the third one. I really wonna see this film!

If you want to download the trailers (broadband):

1st

2nd

3rd

4th

(Right-click and select "save target as")

Love the books, can't stand the movies. They mess around with the canon too much.

i'd love to see this movie, only because The Goblet of Fire was the best of the books so far IMO..

Havent seen the previous movies, and dont want to. im sure theres been loads cut out :(

There is heaps cut out, so much show it's almost plot changing. Prisoner of Askaban was worst for this. The entire end sequence although similar was very different to what was in the books.

Ohhhhh Hermione. That Emma whats her face from the films is getting quite hot as she gets older.

Anyway, more to the point. I've actually enjoyed the films especially the latest one. Is the same director doing this one?

They should make it a four hour film altogether, and play each half on a different day. Then they wouldn't cut out so much...

Ohhhhh Hermione. That Emma whats her face from the films is getting quite hot as she gets older.

Anyway, more to the point. I've actually enjoyed the films especially the latest one. Is the same director doing this one?

There's a new director for film 5, but this has the same director that film 3 had.

EDIT By Jordan: please don't double post in future, instead edit your posts.

I heart Emma :kiss:

There's a new director for film 5, but this has the same director that film 3 had.

No it's not. The director for this one is Mike Newell. The director for Askaban was Alfonso Cuarón.

Thanks for the link.

Really looking forward to this film, should be excellent.

I've liked all the books and films before to varying degrees.

Saw a trailer for this just the other day and it does look to be really quite good. I've only seen the first film which thought was alright, but this one seems to have ALOT more action to it!

Can't wait for this movie. I have liked all the films, but really, wheres the other 7 8th's of the book?

I'm really looking forward to this film, as Goblet is my favourite of all the books. I don't like a few of the things in the trailer (Sirius made of coal in the fire, Mad-Eye's eyepatch and the Beauxbatons' horses looking like the one in the Lotto ads) but overall I think I'm going to be pleased with the final result. Can't wait to see the graveyard scene at the end.

Trailer looks awesome, the movie goner be awesome, but i still cringe when the trio speak i do not know why i just do, can any one explain this? i mean when watched PoA, in the cinema, I literately walked out due to cringing so much at Radcliff, i hope it does not happen this time, but i think it will, is it me or would it be more appropriate and better in the long run to change the Harry potter actor, from Radcliff to the kid from, "my family"? oh yeah I do not know why but the guy who plays Krum reminds me of olando bloom, go figure!!

word, shes got a face you can wank off to :awesome:

Sign in to follow this