N-Europe

Nuked the Fridge(Indy 4 spoilers maybe)

mariosmentor

IMDB users on the Indy IV boards have created a new phrase. In honour of the Indy IV fridge(You know the one I'm talking about) they have created petitions to have it made president of USA, attempting to get THE FRIDGE(As it's called) in the cast list and eventually have updated Wikipedia and Urbandictionary with the term "Nuked The Fridge" which is the movie equivalent of televisions "Jumped the Shark"

Also numerous satirical Time intv's with the cast on the fridge scene, and allusions that the Fridge is homosexual, will be the next Indiana Jones, had an off screen romance with Harrison and is a good fan of Iron man.

Thought I would post it because I find it immensely hilarious after being disappointed after the movie.

Here is the fridge in question. fridge.jpg

George W made up comment on the fridge.

"So I... I spoke with Laura last night on this very issue, and we agreed that it is of... topmost importance that each and everyone of my fellow Americans have a refrigerator in their home. I mean... we live in an unsafe world. There's terrorists waitin' on every corner. Mr. Jones here has provided us with an... an example of patriotism at work in our everyday lives. Refrigerators are a symbol of patriotism, because you see, those terrorist countries can't afford refrigerators in their homes. So to not have a refrigerator is just plain unamerican."

That movie made me want to buy a fridge! :o

Just in case!

Don't worry Coolness, the Irish government recently spend millions researching possible emergency situations and then distributed a 'helpful' booklet to everyone in the country. Nuclear incidents are included, and the suggested approach is to stay indoors and hide under a table. It's that simple :indeed:

It also includes helpful tips like if you spot a building on fire, stay away from it and call for assistance. Honestly, I don't know what I'd do without this sort of insight!