NEurope
thirtynine.

Lol/Not Lol The past 3 days.

You need to keep a diary of everything that happens with approx time that it happened, and what happens. And keep informing the police.

You need to keep a diary of everything that happens with approx time that it happened, and what happens. And keep informing the police.

Seems like a good idea. The police are n00bs.

Just log every incident and report it time and time again to the police. They'll get sick of you complaining so will do something. Failing that, I'm sure the press would love to hear the story you've fought for 3 years to get a skatepark built only for the police to ignore him time and time again when knife-wielding scum try to attack. Knife crime is massive in London atm, so the press would love a story. Or contact your local MP/councillors.

Just log every incident and report it time and time again to the police. They'll get sick of you complaining so will do something. Failing that, I'm sure the press would love to hear the story you've fought for 3 years to get a skatepark built only for the police to ignore him time and time again when knife-wielding scum try to attack. Knife crime is massive in London atm, so the press would love a story. Or contact your local MP/councillors.

Thats actually a great idea. Go on Thirtynine....We dont want you to die/get stabbed.

i'd say "pepper spray" but i think it's illegal now... but a sachet of salt works juuust as well in case of emergencies~ :wink:

i'm with iun on the "go somewhere else" thing... but i understand you might not wanna back down so easily... it's kind of a dirty trick, and i might be showing my true colours here.. (heheh...) but if they come by again and threaten you with knives (and you see the knife) leave.

...then call the police and tell them someone's just been knifed by a group of lads *insert accurate description of hoodies here* and that they should hurry 'cause they're still hanging around.... with their knife.

they get arrested for being armed in public~

the policemen get their tally for their arrest quota~

you get your little hills back!

yay!

....or call your local MP - that might be a better idea :grin:

You know where one of them lives.

I think it's pretty obvious.

Going somewhere else is the obvious solution. However, if you really want to fight for the skatepark, then fight like a pacifist. You have several methods at your disposal.

- Take a video camera, if they show up, film them, and then run like fuck so they don't nick the camera.

- Talk to others who use the skatepark. If you can get everyone to be aware of these arseholes, and get them to agree to call the police every time they start causing trouble, the police will realise there is a problem and it's not just an isolated incident.

- Never, ever, ever be the aggressors. If they try to attack your group or nick your stuff, you can defend yourself, but be careful. Hitting him with the skateboard was not a a good idea. However, if he was going to attack, or was attacking, you or your mates, feel free to take (one) swing. The more passive you are, the less defence they have.

If you want your little noisy hills back, you'll get your little noisy hills back!

I recommend not going to the skatepark for a couple of weeks. Although they probably wouldn't shoot/stab you, it isn't worth the risk at all. After a couple of weeks they'll be bored of trying to start fights with you guys and leave you alone.

I really feel for you though, what complete wankers.

a bike lock would be a good investment ;)

i wouldnt stop going but everytime you do make sure you go in big group then leave in big groups. Not leaving a few of you at the park alone for those arses to turn up.

You know where one of them lives.

I think it's pretty obvious.

I'm with Wes on this one.

Stay indoors and play Tony Hawks like the rest of us.

A big heavy one that can dent skulls. :heh:

i wouldnt stop going but everytime you do make sure you go in big group then leave in big groups. Not leaving a few of you at the park alone for those arses to turn up.

A big heavy one that can dent skulls. :heh:

I'm assuming they took the BMX off of him?

Stay indoors and play Tony Hawks like the rest of us.

:bowdown:

If we don't see thirtynine post anymore it's safe to assume he took action on someone's stupid idea and got stabbed. Good going forum. :blank:

I'm with Wes on this one.

Get him arrested?

For what? There is NO evedence, its one persons word against another even if they got charged they would get comunity service and again would escalate the problem.

Get him arrested?

For what? There is NO evedence, its one persons word against another even if they got charged they would get comunity service and again would escalate the problem.

No brick his windows. Scare him shitless. Something like that.

So the past 3 days have been lol/notlol.

Heres how it went down in china town. 3 days ago a few of us were at my local skatepark and these two hooded youths roll up and start trying to rob a few of us, they tryed to take this one guys board and then he grabbed it back and they punched him in the face, so i pick up his board and smashed the guy in the face. It was epic. The only thing that could have made it better would be if he had shouted this is sparta. They then ran off and shouted how they were going to get us shot, well there exact words "you mans are gunna hear the bark of the gat" lawl.

One of the guys who skates there lives next to the one of these fools and last night his bike was knicked from his garden. I wonder who did that...

So then today we saw two of them with a new guy scoping out the park. On the phone etc calling guys down to cause trouble but there were clearly too many of us, 15 or so. About 8:30 everyone left except two guys, just as they were about to leave 5 guys turn up punch one of in the face and then they both run off, after they go there seperate ways the one who wasnt punched (on a bmx) stops to catch his breath and 3 differnt guys come up to him with a knife and rob him for his bmx.

They will probally be back tomorrow. What would jesus do? More importantly what would you do.

The way i see it is we have three choices

1. Beat the living shit out of them. (escalate the violence and end up with someone getting stabbed)

2. Rely on the police (who by the way, are shit)

3. Do nothing and have all of our stuff taken

You need to scare them in to not coming back, and there's one very simple way to do this.

Bring a chainsaw with you. If one of them produces a knife then take the chainsaw out of it's bag and start it up. They won't be expecting it and the supprise of the whole thing will cause them a lot of fear, you instantly become a psycho in their eyes. They won't come back, people who are crazy enough to bring a chainsaw to a skate park aren't to be messed with.

There's only a few flaws:

1. If you get caught by police threatening someone with a chainsaw then you're in deep shit

2. If one of them is carrying a gun it will probably get you shot

3. If they are really close when one of them produces a knife then you'll have to forget the saw, you can't chance one of them (or one of you) tripping up and landing on the blade (or someone foolishly trying to take it out of your hands).

It's an extreme solution, so im not really suggesting you do it unless you are very, very desperate. It will work though.